Nominations for DOTM, May 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobalos

Reaction score
It's time for nominations for DOTM.  Let's hear it folks!!!  

Have an awesome rest of the weekend!!

I nominate OAS !. I'm sure you GD.C peeps know him. 

Hard core duner, hard core and meticulous at everything he does . Seems like a no brainer. 

Even though he didn't dune last season.

Good Tuesday morning to everyone, welcome back to the work week.  any more suggestions?

thanks
Bob

I nominate @FOG The Man went to North Carolina to doctor his X-Wife having shoulder surgery. Hope he had some good bed side manner. Came back thru TX and spent an evening at The Dream Home on his way back to Mother Glamis with a new to him Rail waiting for him. Wish i knew someone who would travel across the country to help me out! Peace

I nominate @ChEFF for his TEXAS size hospitality as I was traveling back to CA. He and his lovely wife took me in, handed me a cold beer, gave me a tour of their cool town, fed me, and let me stay at their Dream Home. 

from @J Alper

Thank you everyone, especially @Sandkist for hanging in there,  i had the motor wired wrong,  it was in a tight spot and id not get all the wires hooked up for the 220,  starts right up, thank you,!!!

from @Mac

I did get the engine back last night.  Big thanks to Nextasex for picking it up and bringing it out to Havasu on his way.

Happy June Folks, time to get in there & vote for DOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back