Nominations for DOTM, Aug24

Bobalos

Reaction score
Its that time again folks, lets hear the nominations for DOTM Aug24...

From @Esco: @Bobalos nominating John early he is always helping neighbors asking for nothing in return, 

From @punkur67: Huge thanks to @kazuaki for helping me get our trailer moved!

I also seem to recall that someone on here helped someone else weld up  a header or repair a header or Maybe it was a 2 stroke pipe.........  my CRS is pretty bad today...

Definitely nominating @kazuaki. He offered to help move our 5th wheel and took time out of his weekend to do so and asked for nothing in return. Thank you again!

Now you guys gotta cut the new guy some slack here..   While Rob mentioned Duner of the Month,  we got to drinking and I kinda forgot what the DOTM gets as a prize?   

Who pics it?  Is it voted on?  Picked by me and Chris?   how does this work?  

How big of a prize are we talking here?   Currently I can do a whole ton of stuff from Kicker Audio.. Small coolers, shirts, etc.. (I can get it out tomorrow and show pics).  I have a bunch of rdp stuff from shirts all the way up to custom AO coolers, and flags..   I know Grease Monkey has GD.com Flags,  I'm willing to get those and send a pair out each month..    

As well do we have a Duner of the year?     What does that guy get?   Like full stereo or? 

RD

DOTM is a monthly poll that the members chose other members  for doing good deeds. 

We take all the 12 winners and do a Duner of the year Poll.

As far as prizes go. 

Dyno session with Redline 

Custom atc 70

Set of rims n tires

Shock tuning

Car to car communications.

Stereo system

Jet trim seats

5 point harness sets

Funco gift card

Custom vinyl wrap

Suspension upgrade

December was usually a surprise being Xmas time.

Then the DOTY 

5 spots at roadrunner estates for a week. 

Hope this helps.

:lol:

DOTM is a monthly poll that the members chose other members  for doing good deeds. 

We take all the 12 winners and do a Duner of the year Poll.

As far as prizes go. 

Dyno session with Redline 

Custom atc 70

Set of rims n tires

Shock tuning

Car to car communications.

Stereo system

Jet trim seats

5 point harness sets

Funco gift card

Custom vinyl wrap

Suspension upgrade

December was usually a surprise being Xmas time.

Then the DOTY 

5 spots at roadrunner estates for a week. 

Hope this helps.

:lol:
Yep, that sounds about right Grease.  Them be some perfect DOTM prizes.  You gots to go big River Dave, these folks here are downright Slapptacious ❤️❤️

Well I am glad all those connections are already set in place!  Nobody mentioned them yet.  

@Grease Monkey  I'll let ya setup this months winner.  I say we go big with whatever the biggest prize on your list is..  Thanks for handling it! 

RD 

I'm Nominating @ROBERT L. This poor man spent 15days in Europe with Da chEFF! Bless his Heart! Peace

Reactions: FOG
get your nominations in. Voting to commence shortly...

Last day folks, tomorrow we vote!!

Did I mention that poor soul @ROBERT L ? He gets my vote. If you want to win DOTM...........spend 15 days with Da chEFF! Peace

As a prior winner I'd like to get one of those door prizes Grease Monkey is offering. Can we make them retro active. lol

OK folks, the poll is up, time to get out & vote for your DOTM choice. LOTS of good choices this month.

Last edited:
Let's go weekend folks.... get to voting, lots to choose from this monrth...

Back