Nominations for DOTM, April 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobalos

Reaction score
Happy FoF, hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. 

Its time for nominations for DOTM.  lets hear them folks!!

thanks

Bob

Happy Monday morning to you all.  Anyone had any help from someone this last month?  helped move a car.  assisted with a transmission install.  moved a trailer or MH for someone.  Glamis Postal? 

thanks

Bob

come on Ladies, its not even May yet............  are you giving up on me already????  LOL.

I nominate RideRed.. Brad was doing some Great leading in the dunes Keeping it smooth for my return too the sand..

I nominate @RIDERED  I had my 250R at a buddies house in Phoenix.....Brad was taking his son to school and offered to drive 40 minutes out of his way for me to get my bike for a trip to Glamis. Great Friend 4 sure and THAT is what DOM is all about.....Duners Helping Duners !!!!!!

event though I didnt end up needing it due to a kids game happening / Brad STILL offered to go get it!!!! 

:poule:

I would also like to nominate @Fullthrottleguy Alex and @parker@gearone for the overwhelming hospitality they gave everyone at the Race Ready open House / These guys went WAY ABOVE and Beyond for all the people that attended!!!!

:poule:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back