Nitrogen shock charging setups

Schmidty

Reaction score
Thought I would post these on GD and give someone a deal on a good bargain.

I have a Display, out of box, but still brand new,  nitrogen regulator/shock charging kit.  This is has USA made Uniweld 0-800 PSI output regulator, 8'hose, and end assembly with shutoff valve, bleedoff/purge valve, glycerin filled seconday gauge.. Was used as display model at the offroad show..   $225 shipped.. Normally $245.  Had it in another persons thread, and never got a reponse.  

I also have one of our 0-400 shock test/fill tools which is used... Due to the wonderful world of ebay.. unethical people can use a tool, and then return it on flea-bay "claiming it was was defective".  Bench tested & Works perfect. Does have a smudge on the gauge face from when they returned it with 0 packing..  Normally $72 +shipping .. $59 Shipped .. Best to call the office @ 559-740-9972. Don't always see messages on here.

IMG_E0328[1].JPG

IMG_E0329[1].JPG

IMG_E0330[1].JPG

IMG_0331[1].JPG

IMG_E0332[1].JPG

I also have one of our 0-400 shock test/fill tools which is used... Due to the wonderful world of ebay.. unethical people can use a tool, and then return it on flea-bay "claiming it was was defective".  Bench tested & Works perfect. Does have a smudge on the gauge face from when they returned it with 0 packing..  Normally $72 +shipping .. $59 Shipped .. Best to call the office @ 559-740-9972. Don't always see messages on here.

View attachment 16599

View attachment 16600
If I already have a regulator set, what else would I need for the Test/fill tool to work?

I’ll take both if still available?

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll take both if still available?
I contacted you via PM . Not sure if you got it or not. I do not come on here very often. Best to call the office during business hours (8-4:30). 559-740-9972 

Still have both

Never heard back from WhiteRhino. still available

If I already have a regulator set, what else would I need for the Test/fill tool to work?

View attachment 16599

View attachment 16600

Depends on what you mean by  “set” the fill tool has a schrader valve like a shock, so if you have a connection for that you are good to go 

Back