NFL playoffs this weekend. Spoiler alert. Wow!!

onanysunday

Reaction score
Anyone else been watching the games? Last week was pretty much a dud but this weekend was absolutely epic. Wow incredible play. 3 underdogs all win with walk off field goals. And Tom Brady's comeback even though they lost? And then how about the Chiefs and Bills. Crazy. For Allen to play that good and lose. That game has to be one of the best games in history ever played. I think the Chiefs win it this year. They are so good. Mahomes and Allen put on a show for sure.

INCREDIBLE!! These guys are good! Peace

Anyone else been watching the games? Last week was pretty much a dud but this weekend was absolutely epic. Wow incredible play. 3 underdogs all win with walk off field goals. And Tom Brady's comeback even though they lost? And then how about the Chiefs and Bills. Crazy. For Allen to play that good and lose. That game has to be one of the best games in history ever played. I think the Chiefs win it this year. They are so good. Mahomes and Allen put on a show for sure.
Or quite possibly the worst defense ever played. I'm predicting a 1989 rematch of the Bengals - 9ers with Cincinnati taking the win. 

This has been one of the best weekends for Football.  Every game was exciting.  The Bills/Chiefs game was epic.  

Sad Josh Allen didn't get another chance and game came down to a coin flip. Think a better idea for ot would be after Kansas scored, allow Bills one try to score, if they didn't then game over. If they did. play on.

I agree. Coin flip shouldn't determine the outcome. Maybe tack on 10 mins and say Play Ball. Peace

Sad Josh Allen didn't get another chance and game came down to a coin flip. Think a better idea for ot would be after Kansas scored, allow Bills one try to score, if they didn't then game over. If they did. play on.
What's more sad is his defense couldn't hold a lead with 13 seconds and allowed the Chiefs to score. 

What's more sad is his defense couldn't hold a lead with 13 seconds and allowed the Chiefs to score. 
Looked to me as the defense on both sides were gassed. But gas on the fire Bills turned right around to play D a second time.

Once the Bills scored and went up with 17 seconds left, they should have squib kicked it, not through the end zone ! giving Mahomes 17 seconds to operate was stupid ! Bad call in my book. Squib kick that crap and let them run some clock off with all the laterals.   Urrgghhh..... Disgruntled Bills fan ! 

I had the Bills after putting my winnings from the Rams game on them.  Thought I had it . . .

I think Boomer or one of the guys also mentioned a short kick to take some time off. But then what if the guy returns it all the way? Pick your poison. Normally a team would never get in field goal range with 13 seconds left. For sure the defenses were sucking wind. Still an amazing display by both QBs. 

This year has seen some unreal games all coming down to final seconds.

It's been a great year to watch.

I'm pissed about Green Bay blowing it at home, but oh well! That's sports.

This weekend coming up, should hopefully good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a lifelong Rams fan, I think I lost 10 years to my life yesterday.....................

Being a lifelong Rams fan, I think I lost 10 years to my life yesterday.....................
That is awesome. Fun to have your team in it.  How I felt the year the Cards lost in the Superbowl to the Steelers.

I may of had a few heart attacks during that game.  Also a lifelong Ram fan.   That game would of ended differently if Goff was still the QB.  

Being a red blooded Chief's fan, the game last night was over the top.  With 13 seconds left I couldn't believe what happened.  But all the games went to the last second, literally.  

Back