New to me Sand Car

FOG

Reaction score
I’ve had a number of sand cars over the years but went to a Honda Talon SxS for the last 3 seasons. 
Sold the Talon and bought a Baja Shop mid engine. It’s an older car but with good bones. 
The previous owner didn’t know much about it as he only had it for a few months.  It has an LS1 that he said was stock but it sounds like it’s got a mild cam. Anyway it runs good and should be a good dune car. 
A big thanks to @RIDERED for picking it up for me. 

49B540E0-3A57-4D6B-AEB6-8E2B23CC07EE.jpeg

Nine to see you back in a sand car. Congrats @FOG
Thanks GM but I probably won’t actually be in it until next season.  Currently on the East Coast for at least the next few months. 

Congrats - i saw this car for sale and thought it was a good deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: FOG
Thanks GM but I probably won’t actually be in it until next season.  Currently on the East Coast for at least the next few months. 
Congratulations @FOG  and you also answered my question about if we would see you this year.  

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Looks Like THE FOG @FOG is about to ROLL IN !!!!!!!

Congrats!!! Great Ride 4 sure!

:poule:

Thanks guys. 
It’s got some big “Old Yeller” shoes to fill and I know it won’t do it right away. But half the fun of owning a Sand Car is making it your own.
I think it’s got potential and after driving it for a season or two I’m sure that I’ll come up with some ideas. 

Congrats! Looks like it will be a fun car. Baja Shop makes some good stuff.

• Thanks
Congrats Ken, I look forward to ripping some dunes with you next season.

Congrats! Looks like it will be a fun car. Baja Shop makes some good stuff.
Yes. This is a pretty stout Sand Car, maybe more of a dual sport. One of the reasons that I bought it.  I did some research before I bought it and confirmed with AJ that it was one of his. 
Also good to know that they’re still in business in case I might need a repair or upgrade. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Ken, I look forward to ripping some dunes with you next season.
Ditto. 
It’s been far too long since I’ve been able to really rip some bowls. 

Way to go @FOG It's going to be awesome hearing the roar of that thing! Peace

• Thanks
Thanks everyone. I appreciate all of the comments.

Also if anyone knows the original owner(s), or has information about this car I would like to get some history about it.

Congrats and great looking car. Post up more pics.

• Thanks
Back