New project help ID my frame

vwdad

Reaction score
New to the forum.

Just brought this home and looking for some help to identify it.

It's pretty chopped up now but we're going to try and get it back close to what it was.

It was bought new approx 12 years ago by Warner Bros. movie company and then modified to be used in a Batman/Superman movie that was never completed.

Batman rail I.jpg

20220402_104330.jpg

20220402_104346.jpg

20220412_094456.jpg

Sinister Sand Car for sure, He is out of Oklahoma.

He's on FB as Joshua Burrup Yoshi. We're FB friends, but I can't post, I'm still on a 29 day FB jail sentence because algorithms do not understand sarcasm.

:lol:

He's on FB as Joshua Burrup Yoshi. We're FB friends, but I can't post, I'm still on a 29 day FB jail sentence because algorithms do not understand sarcasm.

:lol:
Send him a message and tell him we're missing him over here.

Yoshi messaged back, he said he already replied to a message about that car. It's not one of his, he said someone laser cut Sinister into a plate above the steering rack. He had nothing to do with the car, the steering rack or the metal plate. Sorry that doesn't help much.

front suspension looks same as desert dynamics/buggy works cars. the rest of the chassis does not though..

Thanks for the info. We're going to take a close look at it and decide what to do. It looks like a jig built frame and the original welds look professional. We just have to decide if it will be safe enough going forward after we reinstall the tubing that was removed. For us it's going to be a mild trail/street machine, no dunes in the future for this one, mostly because we're in GA.

Back