New Pro R vs Pro Turbo

cek

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Pro R uses the same cage as the Rzr pro turbo? Are the fabricators going to have to build something new for the new Pro R?

Kevin at TFBB was telling me his current pro xp cage would not fit the new pro r. Nothing was confirmed as he has yet to put his hands on one. Hoping it’s minor like the canam x3’s 

Does anyone know if the Pro R uses the same cage as the Rzr pro turbo? Are the fabricators going to have to build something new for the new Pro R?
Based on what I've seen of the frames, the XP Pro (current 64" width, turbo 2cyl model) cage should fit a Turbo R (new 74" width, turbo 2ycl model).  However, XP Pro cages won't be a direct fit for the Pro R (new 74" width, 4cyl model).  

Kevin at TFBB was telling me his current pro xp cage would not fit the new pro r. Nothing was confirmed as he has yet to put his hands on one. Hoping it’s minor like the canam x3’s 
Good to see some confirmation.  Hopefully Kevin will figure it out soon, maybe he'll have to take my Pro R as the guinea pig! 😉 

-TJ

Back