New GV Trailer

HozayKwarvo

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
The nice thing about a 501c3 nonprofit is donating $ ...or even a trailer :shocker:  GV needed a trailer and we needed a write off! i've been throwing money away on a storage unit and this will kill multiple birds with one stone.

It's a 24' Fractal with a couple of adds and still waiting on the front cabinets to come in and channeling to cover the air handler return lines... should be exactly moments before I leave for G in a few days! :bangin:  I'm wrapping it now and will be adding sponsor logos to it before this year's Veterans Day Gathering. I know a few that either have a Fractal or are getting one built, Anthony and crew over there are top notch, check them out. If you are interested in sponsoring GV DM me your email and I'll send you the sponsor letter :deal:

trailer1.jpg

trailer2.jpg

trailer3.jpg

trailer4.jpg

trailer5.jpg

Added:

-Electric tongue jack

-Rear stabilizer jacks

-RV window drivers side

-two 3'x6' concession windows passenger side

-4' RV door

-Full insulation roof and walls

-Full paneling finish roof and walls

-Welded E-track walls at 2' and 5'

-Through bolted e track on the floor

-Coin floor

-Fantastic Fan w/ Maxair vent cover

-Four 110V outlets (3 inside, 1 outside)

-Rear and side LED floods

-6 LED strips on interior

-30A RV servicer plug with breaker panel

-Front cabinets (pending)

-1 ton mini-split from https://icscoolinginc.com/

-Probably forgetting some things...

The idea was to be functional and modular... to be used to haul another car as well as all the GV garbage we have in a storage unit, as a store front at the Veterans Day Gathering, the SSSS, etc. will update after the next trip! I'm sure there'll be things that I wish I would have thought of...

I really like the mini split idea! That has got to be so much more efficient than a roof top RV air conditioner!

I really like the mini split idea! That has got to be so much more efficient than a roof top RV air conditioner!
It's pretty crazy. For 110 that 1 ton unit is as big as it gets and it has the heat pump installed so it does it all... and at a 1500W max draw with inverter soft start. I'm looking forward to putting it to the test!

That looks great man...  :luvflag:

Needs a Team Dirtbag sticker... :classic_ninja:

:js:

really nice trailer! fractal makes a nice unit i love all of the add ons you did as well!

That is a beautiful trailer HOZAY, love the Dune scape, with old glory being raised,  OOOOHHHH SLAPPY GOTTA DANCE!!!

morning.jpeg

Back