New CF Moto SXS

Sand Shark

Reaction score
Not sure how many saw that CF Moto released a new 64" wide sport model with 143hp. Price point is $19,999 for the 2 seater and $22,999 for the 4 seater. Comes with a lot of features and looks to be a nice rig. This sport segment got a lot more interesting.

1725028191132.png

1725028209700.png

Saw that, CF Moto has come a ways....$20k a good start point if they sell.

Saw that, CF Moto has come a ways....$20k a good start point if they sell.
At that price point I think they are going to sell a lot of them. If they prove to be durable they will sell a ton of them.

I know I will get Flamed here but I kinda like them.. For the Price point and IF they are durable it might not be a bad option

I know I will get Flamed here but I kinda like them.. For the Price point and IF they are durable it might not be a bad option

I think there are a lot of people that will be interested in them and will take a chance at that price point. If CF Moto was smart they would give some units to the bigger aftermarket companies and let them have at it. Having a good selection of aftermarket parts will entice buyers.

I think there are a lot of people that will be interested in them and will take a chance at that price point. If CF Moto was smart they would give some units to the bigger aftermarket companies and let them have at it. Having a good selection of aftermarket parts will entice buyers.
SuperAtv is already all over it making accessories. Smart on them, while others ignore this market.

Always seen them at certain dealers, but interesting they are now coming out with performance models.

Its like Hyundai, they went started here....
1725373332153.png

#RKApproves

SuperAtv is already all over it making accessories. Smart on them, while others ignore this market.

Always seen them at certain dealers, but interesting they are now coming out with performance models.

Its like Hyundai, they went started here....
View attachment 120132

#RKApproves
Let's hope like Hyundai CFMoto can turn their reputation.

I am sure other aftermarket companies will jump on board once they see people are buying them and there is a big enough market.

Someone misspoke in one of those videos, and said live valve. It sounds more like IQS.
Yeah it is just electronic control of the 3 compression settings that come with those shocks.

Damn, they weren't exactly kind to these machines on the test drive.

Back