Need recommendation for aluminum body panels in Phoenix/Mesa AZ.

Kat-A-Tonic

Reaction score
I am pulling the fiberglass body off my sand truck and going with a more conventional truggy look.  Most of the truck already has flat aluminum panels under the fiberglass, but I need a hood and roof fabricated and installed.  Any recommendations for panel guys in the Phoenix metro?  Looking for fair prices from a non-flake.

When you find someone let me know, lol. 

Aaron the guy from racer is at Fodrills now and can do anything. We had him build a rad 3d custom body on a gen 4 funco we had and he killed it. 

Aaron the guy from racer is at Fodrills now and can do anything. We had him build a rad 3d custom body on a gen 4 funco we had and he killed it. 
Thanks for the recommendation.  Completely across the Valley for me, but that beats having to go to CA.  Any others?

Thanks for the recommendation.  Completely across the Valley for me, but that beats having to go to CA.  Any others?
Arvisu Fab's in AZ just can't remember what city. Goes by Hondo on the board.

Probably faster to drive to Tucson from the east valley than to the west side.  50/50 on whether it is a safer area...
Sure you can get to the North side of Tucson quick but if you have to turn off the highway at that point it will take me another hour plus to get to the east side of town.

Benchmark metal craft. Trevor (480) 280-3352

Give his IG account a look. his work is on point, within a time frame and to your dollar amount.

E2

Back