Need help, Reputable Motorhome electrical repair Tucson Arizona

Josh121

Reaction score
Hey i had bought a 2004 45 foot Travel Supreme 500hp cummins motorhome in May. On the drive back we blew a tire on the highway and ended up in the ditch. We then had problems with the airbags filling. The motorhome has been down since May. Went to 2 different shops and to keep it brief it has been an utter nightmare. The motorhome now is not starting without jumping it. I had the motorhome towed to cummins dealer and they said they cant find the exciter wire for the starter and its out of there wheel house.

I live in Canada and my motorhome is stuck in Tucson. I need a solid motorhome tech with wiring experience to help me get this thing running properly. Is there anyone that you guys recommend that would be able to take a look at it soon?

I don’t have a recommendation for a shop.. but I do know a guy that is a mercenary mechanic that can pretty much diag and fix anything.. and when I say anything I mean anything.. lol

Let me know if you want his number.

I don’t have a recommendation for a shop.. but I do know a guy that is a mercenary mechanic that can pretty much diag and fix anything.. and when I say anything I mean anything.. lol

Let me know if you want his number.
Yes please send me his number.

Back