Need help in Havasu

wesinls

Reaction score
I lost a trailer tire on the way to Havasu. I was able to get my spare on with 3 studs because 1 stud came out and the other stripped. Can anyone let me know who would be able to replace my studs on my axel tomorrow? Thanks in advance... chitty way to start the weekend :)

you want to go to Tire man on industrial! Where r you at? Do you need help tonight?

949-678-8369
Thank you Dave! We drove by tire mans place and plan on getting there when they open in the morning. Thankfully we made it to Havasu on 3 lugs!

I'll second Tire Man. Nick is the man!

If he can't help you and you're able to find some studs, I can offer my time and tools.

Shadow trailer on London Bridge rd is a great place for parts.

PM sent for my number

Tireman will get it done.. if he can’t call me and no matter what I’ll get it figured out before ya leave

RD

Were you able to get everything dialed in!?!?
Tire man helped get the 4th stud cleaned up...and I bought some studs, bearing cover, and a hammer at tractor supply...I rolled with 4 lugs this morning and was on the water by 10, Perfect day!

Someone pulled next to me with a RDP sticker and waved at my wife...who was that? Figured it was someone who knew I was the dude with the trailer issues lol.

Tire man helped get the 4th stud cleaned up...and I bought some studs, bearing cover, and a hammer at tractor supply...I rolled with 4 lugs this morning and was on the water by 10, Perfect day!

Someone pulled next to me with a RDP sticker and waved at my wife...who was that? Figured it was someone who knew I was the dude with the trailer issues lol.

It was probably the “want to roll with a dude that has all his lug nuts” kinda wave.. lol.

It’s havasu you don’t lose your wife ya lose your turn. 🤪🤪

Back