Need advice on construction adhesive.

Bobalos

Reaction score
I would like some advice on a brand/model of construction adhesive  or "wood glue" to put into the joints of this cabinet, when I put it all back together.  I have a plan to screw it all back together and to.keep it from pulling apart again, but it seems "gluing" all of the places that the wood slides into a joint would make it stronger.  

I used a "liquid nails" product a few years ago that was some pretty solid stuff, and seemed.to work pretty well for that project.  

20210822_123344.jpg

20210822_114744.jpg

20210822_114747.jpg

20210822_114716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m a big fan of liquid nails. Everything I’ve built with it will NOT come apart without destroying it. If that’s what your looking for!

both as stated above are good and I have also seen guys use gorilla glue on seems and thay say the same thing that you will need to destroy it to take it apart.have a wet rag handy and wet both parts and then bead it and press it together and wipe the excess.job im on now thay are using it on azek molding outside of a store on a strip mall we are on.this is the 3rd job I have seen carpenters using it.

Back