Need a windshield for my DD

acefuture

Reaction score
Bought a complete new body for my Desert Dynamics. The windshield is cracked so will need a new one. Any recommendations in the Orange County area? Here’s a reference of the body, but not my car 

E580E744-BB52-41EA-8EA0-BAF854FDA0C8.jpeg

Not in the OC but this is who Funco, KATG and I all use.  Last one I had them replace was around $300.  They know how to do sandrail windshields.

Prime Glass 909-390-9011

Not in the OC but this is who Funco, KATG and I all use.  Last one I had them replace was around $300.  They know how to do sandrail windshields.

Prime Glass 909-390-9011
Perfect thanks Jeff 

Is there a number on the glass, i remember talking to dave a while back, It is a factory uncut windshield, just do not remember the name, it was like a Dodge Dart or something like that, 

Is there a number on the glass, i remember talking to dave a while back, It is a factory uncut windshield, just do not remember the name, it was like a Dodge Dart or something like that, 
Yea, here it is. It doesn't decipher what car its off of though unfortunately

IMG_3954.jpg

Prime Glass 909-390-9011
These guys mobile? or where are they located? 

My glass is all pitted 

We use Costa Mesa Auto Glass for all our vehicles. Great shop and they do mobile as well.  You've got the part# now thanks to @J Alper

^^^THIS^^^ I can’t remember exactly but it’s around mid-early 70’s.

Hard to see in the picture, but wonder if this is the fiberglass DD frame, 
It is all fiberglass. The only number on that whole sheet you sent that cross references with any number on my windshield is a part number for a 3 piece clip set, that’s it. But it narrowed it down to 84-89 4Runner, so maybe that points me in the right direction, not exactly sure 

That whole sheet appears to just be the stuff to go with the windshield.  Probably safe to ASSume that if it's calling for a specific clips set, that is also the year/model of the windshield.  

Back