Need 1/2inch wheel spacers asap

Kingkong

Reaction score
Any one got a set of 1/2 wheel spacers new tires barely rub locked out right turn  8582545653 

I think I have some. I should be in glamis this weekend. One thing to check though is if you studs are long enough. Mine weren’t which is why I didn’t use them. And remember when duning it’s rare to go full lock to lock. 

I think I have some. I should be in glamis this weekend. One thing to check though is if you studs are long enough. Mine weren’t which is why I didn’t use them. And remember when duning it’s rare to go full lock to lock. 
I have 3/8 spacers right now and it's worked for years if I use the 1/2 my lug nut would be flush with the stud when tightened I'm assuming that should be good enough... I never fully lock out unless maybe I'm turning around or something I just don't wanta ruin the new tires lol.. I went up a size smh.. how long you gonna be there for? I will be in glamis on Tuesday for vets

I have 3/8 spacers right now and it's worked for years if I use the 1/2 my lug nut would be flush with the stud when tightened I'm assuming that should be good enough... I never fully lock out unless maybe I'm turning around or something I just don't wanta ruin the new tires lol.. I went up a size smh.. how long you gonna be there for? I will be in glamis on Tuesday for vets
I’ll be back out Wednesday for vets too. 

Back