Neck support while duning?

1newbie

Reaction score
I know a HANS type device is the best, just now sure how much my wife and daughter would hate it.  Thinking about a helmet support from Necksgen.  They come in various sizes and I think having one would be much better than not having one in case of a lawn dart.  Any real world experience with these?  FWIW, most of our time is duning in SxS's (not a rail going 120+) although I do bring the rail on some trips.

Thanks for posting this, my wife always uses a race collar but this Necksgen looks like a better solution for her issue of not being able to keep her head from bouncing around when we ride hard.

too bad the site crashed, last year i asked the same question and got tons of good responses. i was just trying to eliminate my head bouncing around as a fast super bumpy run down sand highway and i ended up with a good concussion. i don't seam to have a problem when im the one driving but if im a passenger that's when i have issues

a lot of guys told me that the one similar to the necksgen UTV helmet support is what they used and liked them. i plan on getting one for my daughter (10yrs old) for this season when we go to get her a new helmet i think we will look for one that is comfortable for her. 

I used a Necksgen when I raced KOH several years ago. I was pleased with it. Later I was a passenger in a high speed rollover and was happy I was wearing it.

Back