Motorhome Ceramic Coating, Who is the best? Ontario, CA Area

Rampage42

Reaction score
Who you all been using for ceramic coating, 45' coach, paint in excellent shape. Rancho Cucamonga, CA area

Had one quote of $100 per foot, not doing that.

Thanks, getting ready for the season.

Mike's Tint Shop on Katella in Anaheim and another location in Corona I think. He's a duner, super good dude. 

Screenshot_20210901-183803_Instagram.jpg

In San Diego I'd use Total Tint Speedshop. Tyler is also a duner and a great guy.

Screenshot_20210901-184225_Instagram.jpg

I was just talking to a detailer that has been in the business for 20 years.    He mentioned that the whole ceramic coating is smoke an mirrors.  Only last a year and you have to recoat every year.  If you just detail and wax you stuff every 6 months you don't need it.  also said that the true cost is only a few hundy on a car or truck but dealer charge 2k.   4k for your motorhome you can almost get it repainted if you do more than once.   Better to spend $600 every 6 months to detail and wax your stuff will always look new. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just talking to a detailer that has been in the business for 20 years.    He mentioned that the whole ceramic coating is smoke an mirrors.  Only last a year and you have to recoat every year.  If you just detail and wax you stuff every 6 months you don't need it.  also said that the true cost is only a few hundy on a car or truck but dealer charge 2k.   4k for your motorhome you can almost get it repainted if you do more than once.   Better to spend $600 every 6 months to detail and wax your stuff will always look new. 

Been told the same and feel the same. Did my truck with the best and most expensive shop in town.  They had to do it twice and it didnt last 6 months. I wont spend another dime on that stuff.

Hmmm...I had all my rides coated with CeramicPro.  The oldest vehicle is a '17 and it's still holding up.  Water just beads off everything.  Perhaps it's an instal issue?

Hmmm...I had all my rides coated with CeramicPro.  The oldest vehicle is a '17 and it's still holding up.  Water just beads off everything.  Perhaps it's an instal issue?
Have you waxed it ever or what have you done to maintain the look over the years?

The product I sell is Cilajet with Graphene. It comes with a 6 yr warranty.

https://www.cilajet.com/ceramic-coating/graphene/

Back