Motocross

ChEFF

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
There is nothing better than sitting on the gate, focused.....................in a split second, your life changes forever! Peace 

30 Second Board.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooper Webb wrapped up his second Supercross Title last weekend. The dude dominated. Bring on the outdoors! Where Real Men are challenged to their Core. As they say say...It Takes Knobbie Balls to Race Motocross! Peace

Fox Raceway in Pala, CA to host the first outdoor national this year. Everyone should attend if possible. Peace

Since Cooper Webb's title run in Supercross, will he mentally control the Outdoors in 2021? Can Tomac become his old self? Or will the defending Champion Zach Osborne repeat? Looking for a new up and comer, I say watch out for that Honda #23 Chase Sexton! Where will A/C finish this year? Hopefully everyone stays healthy and has a great season. Peace

Outdoors weeks away, wanna make a $1 bet on who wins?

Is there going to be a Supercross thread and a Motocross thread?

Tomac or maybe Ferrandis? Chase is a possibility but he has been petering out at the end of Supercross races. :dunno: AC is very capable. Webb? Didn't look very good last year but maybe he was injured still. I'll say Webb for the outdoor title this year.

There is a lot of capable guys this year. Especially when the top 10 guys lap times are all within a second of each other!

Outdoors weeks away, wanna make a $1 bet on who wins?

I'm a couple dollars behind thanks to Supercross. I'm in! For the year or weekly? Peace

There’s no better sound than 20 pinned throttles taking off. 

4BCB3541-2DDE-4130-94C6-F7018E7F5334.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gonna be the beginning to the Great Outdoors. Someone is going to show up with incredible speed with the WANT to win attitude. Can't wait! Peace  

with Tomac switching teams lets keep an eye on him

Tomac Train has been derailed. Peace

Need to see the 1st couple races he might have been playing in SX

Back