More Legislation Requiring Vaccines

Your girls are young enough get them out of California and into a state that has a good education system. They might struggle for a semester or two but it will be worth it in the long run.
AGREED!!!!!! I wish I did it 8 years ago when I had the chance........ I regret it!.....I have till June 2024 and thats it!

:poule:

By law, when Pharma advertisers put out ads about their pharmaceuticals they are required to list any possible side effects, yet I have not seen any possible side effects listed in ads encouraging the jab yet.

I'm sure they get around it by not mentioning the specific vaccine in their ads, but seems like a fine line to get around the law meant to protect the public from unknowingly taking meds that can cause major harm. Has informed consent been taken awey?

Just a thought?
Probably allowed to get around it by being "emergency use"

By law, when Pharma advertisers put out ads about their pharmaceuticals they are required to list any possible side effects, yet I have not seen any possible side effects listed in ads encouraging the jab yet.

I'm sure they get around it by not mentioning the specific vaccine in their ads, but seems like a fine line to get around the law meant to protect the public from unknowingly taking meds that can cause major harm. Has informed consent been taken awey?

Just a thought?
The companies making the juice are not making the commercials. It's drug stores and health group etc. that are pushing it.

American airlines cancelling tons of flights...

people need to band together and buck the system! harder to do in some jobs vs others 

American airlines cancelling tons of flights...

people need to band together and buck the system! harder to do in some jobs vs others 
they cancelled 1500 flights over the weekend... same thing SW did the weekend prior. Good, F 46's BS

Vaccinating kids has no basis in science. COVID-19 doesn’t hurt kids.., doesn’t even effect them.

We vaxxed our 15 year old. I sure hope it doesn’t come back to bite us .. etc… only my 24 year old son is unvaccinated… I don’t see him EVER getting it. 

Here in OC, the masks (except for school and retail employees) have been gone for a while… I don’t even know where a mask is. 

I haven’t worn one since going to the beach condo in Carpenteria (Ventura County) at a McDonalds whilst driving up there.. I think we went in the spring.

Going to Kauai 12/2/2021 so I guess I’ll have to ask the wife where they are for the flight ✈️.

We truly live in a clown world. … 

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Vaccinating kids has no basis in science. COVID-19 doesn’t hurt kids.., doesn’t even effect them.

We vaxxed our 15 year old. I sure hope it doesn’t come back to bite us .. etc… only my 24 year old son is unvaccinated… I don’t see him EVER getting it. 

Here in OC, the masks (except for school and retail employees) have been gone for a while… I don’t even know where a mask is. 

I haven’t worn one since going to the beach condo in Carpenteria (Ventura County) at a McDonalds whilst driving up there.. I think we went in the spring.

Going to Kauai 12/2/2021 so I guess I’ll have to ask the wife where they are for the flight ✈️.

We truly live in a clown world. … 

abc
You'll be required to have it on for the flight, guaranteed.

You'll be required to have it on for the flight, guaranteed.
Yup, we went in June of this year for 2 weeks... in 20 years of going to Kauai, never seen the place so busy. Walk up to one of the beachfront restaurants over the years 15-45 minutes max.. when I went in June 2021,.. 4 hour wait. Fortunately I have a condo with a great kitchen and nice BBQs all around the property so we didn't eat out much, except for food trucks...

Back to what you mentioned. We didn't have to prove vaccination, but did have to go online, our 3 15 year old's who came too,.. (live zoom call) and spit into a tube with a serial number and get the test back and fly within 72 hours of the 'spit.' We overnighted the test to Utah and got it in time. Had the time we spit was longer than 72 hours, we wouldn't have been able to board/fly.

I'll have to check, but I think I'm good with my vaccine card and QR code (wife and I are vaccinated). .. guess I oughta check.

Kauai was the most hard core of all the islands. My Step-Mom and friend went in Jan. 2021 and had to quarantine in her condo for 10 days,.. .. all food delivered,.. special car to drive them from the airport to the condo,.. couldn't go out the door ... quarantine letter pasted on the door.. couldn't even go to the pool, sand, anywhere, etc. for 10 days.. and someone did come by and check on them (twice I think).

My step-mom was only going for 14 days (her friend 4-6 weeks) so out of quarantine, my step-mom added a week or two to her trip and rescheduled her flight.

Will be a nice break after our first Glamis trip.. I love Kauai.. only going for 1 week.. 12/2-12/9.. flights were only $279 each, never had a Kauai slight less than $700.. paid up to $1500 (coach).. couldn't pass it up.. just me and the bride (remember to bring lube)..  :rofl:

OK, back to the vaccine mandate show currently in progress.

abc 

PS. Just looked it up.. guess we're good because we are infected with Pfizer poison..

Traveling to Kauai (Lihue Airport - LIH)

Effective 7/8, visitors and residents traveling from out-of-state to Kauai are subject to a 10-day quarantine, unless granted an exception through the State of Hawaii Safe Travels program. Exceptions to the 10-day quarantine may be obtained with a negative pre-travel test, or a vaccine record.

Last Friday I was told a rumor by an anonymous supervisor that on Oct 28th if we are not vaxd we will be suspended for 5 days without pay.  When we come back a new date will be set for compliance and if we do not comply they will suspend us for 28 days pending termination.
Hmmmm....you just out duning full time now, LRS??

Hmmmm....you just out duning full time now, LRS??
I wish! I was kinda sorta hoping for the 5 day suspension they threatened us with but that never happened. I was in Glamis Oct 26th to 31st and back at work Nov 1st. The latest email says those of us who have not been vaxd but have turned in our medical or religious exemption docs should continue to test weekly while they review us on a case by case basis. 

Turns out the 5 day suspension email was just another empty threat. 

I tested again Monday morning and once again it is negative. I believe this was my 5th test. Not taking medication for a virus I do not have. And if I do not have it I cannot spread it. But science...

I wish! I was kinda sorta hoping for the 5 day suspension they threatened us with but that never happened. I was in Glamis Oct 26th to 31st and back at work Nov 1st. The latest email says those of us who have not been vaxd but have turned in our medical or religious exemption docs should continue to test weekly while they review us on a case by case basis. 

I tested again Monday morning and once again it is negative. I believe this was my 5th test. Not taking medication for a virus I do not have. And if I do not have it I cannot spread it. But science...
It turns out they actually need hard-working people that run the systems and institutions that keep our Country going... weird!  

-TJ

Good to hear they haven't moved forward with the BS!

Wow, that was sad and disturbing. 🤬How many more are out there with these kinds of stories and their voices aren’t being heard? Not sure whether to give this a thumbs up or thumbs down?

Heres another article from the British medical Journal of a Whistleblower speaking out about Pfizers issues with their trials and their mishandling of their jab dating back to the initial release of their shot. More disturbing news. Shocked they haven’t reported any of this on the news. 

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

Wow, that was sad and disturbing. 🤬How many more are out there with these kinds of stories and their voices aren’t being heard? Not sure whether to give this a thumbs up or thumbs down?

Heres another article from the British medical Journal of a Whistleblower speaking out about Pfizers issues with their trials and their mishandling of their jab dating back to the initial release of their shot. More disturbing news. Shocked they haven’t reported any of this on the news. 

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635
My link actually was from KUTV.com.

Doesn't surprise me the "news" is not making a bigger deal of all this 

Back