More Insanity

THD

Reaction score
I heard on the news this morning that the idiot filling the seat in the oval office may announce a new nuclear deal with Iran by as soon as this evening and the US has agreed to purchase Iranian oil once the deal is done. And Russia is sitting at the table helping the negotiations with Iran.

Un-effing-believable! This administration is a joke. My neutered dog has more balls than anyone in the Biden admin. 

FJB

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/nuke-negotiations-iran-russia-putin-ukraine-lieberman-wallace

Thanks to weak leaders like Obama and Biden, we are a joke on the international scene. The same people that are negotiating this weak treaty are the ones that allowed China to insult our country on our own soil when Biden first took office. They just sat there and took it with no response. China, Russia, Iran, and many other autocratic countries don't give two craps about equity, alphabet groups, participation trophies, and victimization syndrome. (actually the left in this country doesn't either, it's just politically expedient at this time)

Trump, like him or not, understood how to deal with with these countries that only respect strength and he was successful. Just look at where we are in the one year Biden has been in office compared to the 4 yrs Trump was in office. Take away the constant political attacks, false accusations, and investigations on Trump during his term in office and we had relative peace and prosperity. Even the riots that caused so much strife was driven from the left to undermine our political system.

I don't think we can survive 3 more years of this. The sharks are circling!  

There is no way this is just normal stupidity...this is on purpose...that makes they traitors..........

There is no way this is just normal stupidity...this is on purpose...that makes they traitors..........
None of this is stupidity. This is continuation of Obamas agenda to strengthen Muslim and communist countries. Its been in the works for decades 

While I agree that this is intentional, I think some give them too much credit. They are weak people entrenched in their vision of a utopian society which has been ingrained into our population by academia. They are ignorant and blinded by their ideology and that makes them dangerous. Do you think they will have a seat at the big table if they are successful in achieving their goals? No effing way, they are just pawns. There is far bigger fish that are pulling the strings on our puppet government. They are willing to allow the bigger fish to make the real decisions and do their dirty work and that makes them idiots. This is why a leader such as Trump had so much thrown at him, he was not a willing participant and paid the price and continues to pay as they incessantly go after him to this day.

They are traitors when they allowed themselves to be played by the likes of Soros, Gates, Bezos, and other elites. 

While I agree that this is intentional, I think some give them too much credit. They are weak people entrenched in their vision of a utopian society which has been ingrained into our population by academia. They are ignorant and blinded by their ideology and that makes them dangerous. Do you think they will have a seat at the big table if they are successful in achieving their goals? No effing way, they are just pawns. There is far bigger fish that are pulling the strings on our puppet government. They are willing to allow the bigger fish to make the real decisions and do their dirty work and that makes them idiots. This is why a leader such as Trump had so much thrown at him, he was not a willing participant and paid the price and continues to pay as they incessantly go after him to this day.

They are traitors when they allowed themselves to be played by the likes of Soros, Gates, Bezos, and other elites. 
Don't forget about the WEF which is probably the largest player right now in control and the largest player in all this Covid lockdowns and vax passports and ultimately top down control of every aspect of your life. I know thats not really what the thread is about but their operatives have landed enough positions in governments throughout the world to effectively change the outcome to anything they want. 

Don't forget about the WEF which is probably the largest player right now in control and the largest player in all this Covid lockdowns and vax passports and ultimately top down control of every aspect of your life. I know thats not really what the thread is about but their operatives have landed enough positions in governments throughout the world to effectively change the outcome to anything they want. 
what is the WEF?

WEF is the big table. Exclusive seats at that table. 

@BobalosWorld Economic Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Back