More gun control ...

The international organization responsible for creating merchant category codes for credit card purchases has given its approval to establish one for transactions made at gun stores.

The international organization responsible for creating merchant category codes for credit card purchases has given its approval to establish one for transactions made at gun stores.
How will they code it if I go into somewhere like Turner's Outdoorsmen? They sell guns but also a lot of other stuff. If I buy a fishing pole will it be coded the same as a gun? How does that work?

How will they code it if I go into somewhere like Turner's Outdoorsmen? They sell guns but also a lot of other stuff. If I buy a fishing pole will it be coded the same as a gun? How does that work?
Not as a gun but as a gun store purchase. It could be a hat or ammo or a fishing lure. Same code.

same for Walmart & a number of other places.  They can make you buy all of that stuff @ one specific counter & then code it there. 

But then again, anyone that goes in a Turners or Cabelas is likely an "undesireable" & it does not matter what your buying.........  LOL. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn’t matter what your purchasing, it’s intent is to discourage those purchases.

Back