Modern Marvels new season - Yamaha factory

Yamaha motorsports? Yamaha makes pianos, trumpets, generators, etc. too. 

Either way, thanks for the heads up!

Those shows are always entertaining.   I watched the shows on the various super cars and how they were built. 

Does anyone know the story behind the Yamaha logo?
"It was invented by a trumpet player named John Shore (1662-1751). The tuning fork is composed of a handle attached to the center of a U-shaped steel rod. ... The three tuning forks of the Yamaha Logo represent the cooperative relationship that links the three pillars of our business -- technology, production, and sales."

"It was invented by a trumpet player named John Shore (1662-1751). The tuning fork is composed of a handle attached to the center of a U-shaped steel rod. ... The three tuning forks of the Yamaha Logo represent the cooperative relationship that links the three pillars of our business -- technology, production, and sales."
Great! I didn't know about the three pillars, but a guy claiming to be a Yamaha engineer told me they chose a tuning fork because everything they build is based on tuning and resonant frequency. They tune the engine intakes/exhausts for the powerband that they want, the musical instruments are tuned to resonate or not resonate depending on their needs.

IMHO - this is the best show on TV. Glad to see it coming back with some new stuff. 

What a let down, Modern Marvels used to be such a great show. Get rid of the host (Adam Richmond) and bring back the narrator.

What a let down, Modern Marvels used to be such a great show. Get rid of the host (Adam Richmond) and bring back the narrator.
I agree. Weeeeee through the water puddle. Dumb.

Back