Mobile Vin Verification in Glamis.

URCLEVER

Reaction score
Anyone have a person that can do a VIN Verification on a Sand Car / Trailer?  I'm sure this is not something out of the normal.

I tried all the mobile guys last year. All of them were either not doing it or didnt respond.  I went to the DMV office in El Centro. Took about an hour and a half.  Out of state (AZ) Funco to register here in CA.

Hope that helps.

I wonder if BLM can do it since they are peace officers.... even though those are the guys I am avoiding.

I wonder if BLM can do it since they are peace officers.... even though those are the guys I am avoiding.
Are you new?  You want to take to them inside the ISDRA a buggy that is not registered to you, yet you own it?   Sounds like a fast way to get it impounded.  

Are you new?  You want to take to them inside the ISDRA a buggy that is not registered to you, yet you own it?   Sounds like a fast way to get it impounded.  
Remember Amnesty Days, where BLM and CHP partnered up at the Ranger station 2x a year to issue OHV VIN to newly constructed OHV?

Of course that was before all the CARB crap, etc......yeah, when something stops in Glamis, you never get it back :sad:

I'd look for a Mobile Service to do it somewhere before you enter the ISDRA, didn't some of the HP Wars guys have issues with all this just a few seasons ago...

Have paperwork 100% or leave your toy at home was the end result.

I used this person a few years ago, she/it was great.

Lisa Mobile Reg Service

619 571 8333

Lisamobileregservice@msn.com

lol. I remember when they were impounding all the Racers and other cars. It is registered just not in my name yet.

lol. I remember when they were impounding all the Racers and other cars. It is registered just not in my name yet.
I took mine out once before it was tagged, the ranger was cool enough and said don't lemme see it off the trailer or it's mine. We crashed for the weekend and I left it strapped to the trailer :dunno:   :lol:  went through mucho alcohol that weekend

When I bought my Envy and had it delivered directly to Glamis Melissa just Googled a mobile VIN verification service and he came right to camp at RRE.  It helps that Gecko road is a "real" road and Roadrunner Campgrounds is on Google Maps. 

-TJ

If you cant find anyone make an appointment at Brawley DMV. 

Calm down Francis... LOL

Back