Mac's Car Refresh

The display is fully customizable and touch screen. You can toggle between screens as well.  

The software is free to download, and you can fake set up an engine and displays to play with.

https://www.fueltech.net/pages/software
What about one of the new Holley systems? In our shop we have gotten away from everything else and install just Holley now. 

I like it!

Happy that you decided to post.

I'm sticking with the same red for the frame and panels.  The debate right now is to either keep the suspension chrome or powder coat a different color (silver, black, gray).  I'm leaning towards just having everything re-chromed or maybe powder coat silver.

So over to the peanut gallery for thoughts, inputs and overall joy stealing bullsh*t comments.
I vote blue for everything, since we all know how much you hate red vehicles.  :bag:

Brah! A Monster flat bill hat and black socks would make it totally SikK!!!!
Dyuuuuuuuuuuuude

• Haha
Reactions: Mac
I'm sticking with the same red for the frame and panels.  The debate right now is to either keep the suspension chrome or powder coat a different color (silver, black, gray).  I'm leaning towards just having everything re-chromed or maybe powder coat silver.

So over to the peanut gallery for thoughts, inputs and overall joy stealing bullsh*t comments.
There is a chrome shop in henderson nv I use a lot. its called Shine shop if that helps

Reactions: Mac
Very nice, looking forward to the updates.

I really liked having my arms, tie rods all of that match my frame.  It made it continuous with the frame and didn't draw the eye away from the tires and wheels and shocks. 

They kind disappered. This put your eye on the shocks and tires which, imo, is the star of the show.  

Glad you started the Thread Buddy Can't wait too see what you do..

Have you considered matte nickel plating?  Never seems to age with all the sand blasting.

Reactions: FOG
Back