Looking for Rockford Fosgate Dealer

CMBAMF

Reaction score
I am getting ready to dive into a new build on my 2021 Turbo S4. I saved the good components from an old car and would like to purchase the rest of the materials from someone who is a Fosgate Dealer. The Fosgate systems have harnesses and connectors specific to their equipment.

Below is a list of components I have;

- 4ea 6.5" PM2652X speakers

- 1ea 10" T1S2 Sub

- 1ea TM400X4ad Amp

- 1ea TM500X1br Amp

Here is a list of components/equipment I need;

- Full wiring harness

- PMX-2 Head Unit

- AMP Rack

- Ported sub box

- Kick panel speaker enclosures

- Speaker pods for rear cage mount

Can anyone on here help me out? It seems like everyone I call just wants to sell me an entire kit but doesn't want to help me piece one together with what I have... 

Thanks,
Austin 

all the part numbers are on rockfords website. they are out of stock on individual parts since they are all going for complete kits. some might be avaiable from other sources if you google the numbers and search. car audio hardware has been difficult to get due to shortages and other bs.

I bought my RF system for my Turbo S4. from Craig at Pro Utv Parts. Best price I could find. He may be able to get individual parts, just call him and he will let you know.

Call or Text Craig at: (801) 367-1395 https://www.proutvparts.com/

all the part numbers are on rockfords website. they are out of stock on individual parts since they are all going for complete kits. some might be avaiable from other sources if you google the numbers and search. car audio hardware has been difficult to get due to shortages and other bs.
Not sure if I am illiterate or what been when I select all parts for a Turbo S 4 it only shows like 4-5 kits... No parts, harnesses, mounting plates, sub box, etc.. Hoping someone was familiar with them and could get everything correct. 

Plus all the new "kits" are single amp and I need to run two... different harness. The speaker harnesses they have support the Color Optix as well which I don't need... 

Last edited by a moderator:
You can purchase most of it from EBay. Head unit, kick panel enclosures, and cage mount pods at least.

Daniel at 520-971-2849 tell him I sent you, he does them daily. 

Not sure if I am illiterate or what been when I select all parts for a Turbo S 4 it only shows like 4-5 kits... No parts, harnesses, mounting plates, sub box, etc.. Hoping someone was familiar with them and could get everything correct. 

Plus all the new "kits" are single amp and I need to run two... different harness. The speaker harnesses they have support the Color Optix as well which I don't need... 
scroll down, it lists the individual part numbers but they arent for sale on their site or show as a link, highlight copy and paste into google. as far as harness stuff, solution is easy, make your own.

also look in accesories.. https://rockfordfosgate.com/products/selector/utv-accessories/

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
COVID, backorder has created an issue in the availability/ willingness for vendor to sell these al le carte parts 

my wholesaler now charges me retail on all fosgate and JL audio (highest and hardest to source) 

are you open to other products? Based on parts you already have, I imagine you had a gen 1 fosgate stage 5 (except the stage 5 came standard with a 750watts sub amp not the 500 you listed) 

I have the fosgate front kick pods and amp rack you seek

fosgate never sold empty tower speaker enclosures (you won’t find new unless someone removes the speakers)

Ported sub box came from the gen 2-3 (fits 2019+ rzrs) 

wire harness can easily be made. I have the amp connectors. free if you need them 

pmx-2 is $400 on Amazon 

I bought my RF system for my Turbo S4. from Craig at Pro Utv Parts. Best price I could find. He may be able to get individual parts, just call him and he will let you know.

Call or Text Craig at: (801) 367-1395 https://www.proutvparts.com/
Craig is great to deal with.  I have bought stuff from Pro UTV.  

Reactions: THD
Craig is great to deal with.  I have bought stuff from Pro UTV.  
100% I’ve bought from Craig and son plenty of times, but per the original post, he’s asking for bits and pieces from various generations of a complete kit. 

reminds me of the Jonny cash song: 

one piece at a time 

100% I’ve bought from Craig and son plenty of times, but per the original post, he’s asking for bits and pieces from various generations of a complete kit. 

reminds me of the Jonny cash song: 

one piece at a time 

Oh!   Seems much easier to just buy the kits these days.  

For pods, just get them from SSV if you can’t find them. They are empty so you can add your speaker.

Back