Looking for riding buds

skinnyb

Reaction score
Hey everyone what's going on. Just joined the site, trying to meet some cool people to ride with.

I live in Phoenix but Glamis is only a 3.5 hour drive. I'm currently in the middle of doing a full suspension upgrade for my YFZ, but once that's finished I'm going to be heading out regularly for some day and weekend trips. 

Just trying to reach out and see if there's anyone here that would be willing to add another rider to the crew. Or if you're also solo that works too, let's start our own crew.

I ride a 2008 YFZ450, I'm not super hardcore but I'll send it every now and then. Mostly just wanna cruise and rip around the dunes and experience Glamis 😀

Feel free to msg me here or on my Instagram: sbz666_ .

[attached pic is Cinder Hills OHV in Flagstaff, AZ]

PXL_20230408_213704576.jpg

List your age and other aspects of yourself.  Got kids, don't drink, drink hard, stay up late blowing shet up, first to rise making coffee...?  There's a little bit of everything here.

I got on here with ZERO Glamis mates almost 20 years ago.  Camped with tons of people on here.  Great group.

I didn't think you guys would want all that extra info lol but sure.

I'm 31 and I've been riding on and off for ~25 years. I don't have any kids. I don't drink anymore, mostly a 420 fan, but I'm cool with others partying. I don't think that'll be an issue anyways since I'm mostly planning on doing day trips, you can get wasted at night without me 😛

Nothing too fancy/complicated, just a dude in his 30s looking for other dudes in their 30s (or mid-late 20s) who are down to ride.

Lookin for these kinda vibes lol:

m0i0ih2o85651.jpg

Definitely more on the casual side. Not exactly trying to take on China Wall just yet 😛

I ride every weekend so I'm not exactly a scrub but I haven't been to Glamis since I was a kid so just trying to ease back into the place with some people who know their way around the dunes.

Back