Looking for Honda J series harness/ecu mods

erichards

Reaction score
I’m swapping my Subie out for a 3.5 Honda and will need the harness and ECU worked over...I had a forum member do the mods for me on my last Honda powered buggy, but that was in 08 or so and I don’t remember who it was. Does anyone have a recommendation as to who can do this for me? 

I’m also in the market for an adapter plate if anyone has anything collecting dust. 
Thanks

B3BAA588-E4A5-4C11-818E-DE9A7067AC12.jpeg

It’s torn down in my shop with 3 spun rod bearings. I’ll be parting out the motor if there is any interest. 
I could be interested in some parts. Let me know what you’re selling 

Last edited by a moderator:
:hello:

Depending on the flavor, I've got some ready to go...

I tried going through them but they were 4-6 weeks out and yes way cheaper going direct but it was mid season and could not wait. 
When I called it was only 2 weeks, guess I got lucky. Doesn't happen often and usually feel  like someone is standing on me when I need stuff.

I’ve got a 3.5 out of a 00 Odyssey that I’m planning on using. 
I have a guy that sells brand new oem in crate short blocks. They are about 1400.00 with shipping to Ca. PM me if you need his information 

I have a guy that sells brand new oem in crate short blocks. They are about 1400.00 with shipping to Ca. PM me if you need his information 
I’m already committed to this motor, but I will keep it in mind if I need to replace it. Thanks!

I’ve got a 3.5 out of a 00 Odyssey that I’m planning on using. 
If you're is using the'00 t-body I've got one i can ship next week.

If you're not, I have one of the later harnesses done  too. Just need to know the tbody.

If you're is using the'00 t-body I've got one i can ship next week.

If you're not, I have one of the later harnesses done  too. Just need to know the tbody.
I’ll be using the ‘00 TB. What am I looking at for cost and do you need my old stuff in exchange? 

I’ll be using the ‘00 TB. What am I looking at for cost and do you need my old stuff in exchange? 
If you bought from me before, it's the same. I can put it in the mail tomorrow if needed.

Send me a PM or text/call me. 480.469.6010

Back