Looking for automotive window tint and paint protection recommendations in the Phoenix area. Bonus points for the East Valley

Kat-A-Tonic

Reaction score
Like the title says, looking for tint and paint protection recommendations in the East Valley.  Know someone who hits it out of the park, let me know who that is.  Wife is getting a new SUV and we want to get it protected from the heat and stone chips that are ever present here.

Paint protection...  Go with Bob Moses Ceramic Coating up on Mckellips.  SIL works there.  Dude is a clean freak.   They do a better job than the PHX location.  The owner's name is Chris  480-390-7474

Thanks for the leads guys.  I was asking about paint protective film application and tint, but I suspect that these shops probably do films as well as ceramic.

I have been happy with Cactus Tint. They have done the Funco graphics for several of us.

Can't recommend a shop but 3M ceramic tint film was the best option I found. They have 2 other higher (More expensive) films but the ceramic did what I wanted, mainly cutting down on UV. 

Back