Looking for a shop in SoCal to work on a 70??

Schnitzel

Reaction score
i recently built a 70 with a piranha 140 E start. pretty happy with how it turned out, but i cant get the carb tuned right. i bough the Mikuni VM26 carb for it. i really just wanna drop it off and have a shop dial it in and finish a couple odds and ends to make it complete. anyone know a local socal shop that is familar with these bikes?  or is anyone willing to help me out and i cant fork over some cash for your time?  shoot me a message or post the shop  thanks for any help!!

7C37B95E-6348-4788-89C0-081AB4C9DA6A.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Look up Alpha 1 Motorsports in Yorba Linda, CA. I've taken two Honda's to Bryan and he's really good, used to work at CT Racing then opened his own shop. One quad had been sitting outside for 5 years (before I got it) and he was able to get it fired up and running. 

Look up Alpha 1 Motorsports in Yorba Linda, CA. I've taken two Honda's to Bryan and he's really good, used to work at CT Racing then opened his own shop. One quad had been sitting outside for 5 years (before I got it) and he was able to get it fired up and running. 
Thanks dude I’ll give him a ring. 

Back