Just more good Glamis fun!

Good stuff.

Maybe the solution is to get a decent sized flat bed trailer that will fit your Little house and the quads in the back. You could even modify your Trailer Cab bigger for more space....an Add on.

image.jpeg

Yore imaginative, I bet you could make something work from an old Travel or Boat trailer frame on the cheap. 

Yeah, those Quad ramps are sketchy at best....I cringe when folks put full sized SXS's up there.

Good stuff.

Maybe the solution is to get a decent sized flat bed trailer that will fit your Little house and the quads in the back. You could even modify your Trailer Cab bigger for more space....an Add on.

View attachment 17687

Yore imaginative, I bet you could make something work from an old Travel or Boat trailer frame on the cheap. 
Funny you mention that. We pondered doing just this. 

The problem with our li'l trailer is that it is only 48" wide. So we'd have these big gaps on both sides LOL.  We are going to sell this li'l guy and get a 16 to 20 foot aluminum side toy hauler for sure. 

Funny you mention that. We pondered doing just this. 

The problem with our li'l trailer is that it is only 48" wide. So we'd have these big gaps on both sides LOL.  We are going to sell this li'l guy and get a 16 to 20 foot aluminum side toy hauler for sure. 
Or maybe a box trailer & put your "little house" skills to work.  This is what ours looks like on the inside.  on the cabinet on the left closest to the rear of the cabinet, I put an RV heater in there.  above it on the wall is the thermostat.  all I have to do is slide it over & the heater kicks on.  the only down side is there is no water/BR.  but we camp next to one of the pit toilets & take "camping showers" so we are good.  LOL. Sweat equity!! 

Trailer with carpet & trim 1.jpg

It will sell, plenty of younger folks that will want to hitch it to the back of their Tacoma or Outback wagon and go over-landing.

Small Trailers are super popular right now.

one of the guys @ my office is now a "jeep guy" & he was telling me about some of the Rigs he has seen.  He went the other way & built it all into his jeep, so there is nothing hitched to it.  SUPER cool setup, but boy did he spend some money!!!!!  

That dune run from 10:00 to 18:00 was awesome.  Thanks for sharing

Or maybe a box trailer & put your "little house" skills to work.  This is what ours looks like on the inside.  on the cabinet on the left closest to the rear of the cabinet, I put an RV heater in there.  above it on the wall is the thermostat.  all I have to do is slide it over & the heater kicks on.  the only down side is there is no water/BR.  but we camp next to one of the pit toilets & take "camping showers" so we are good.  LOL. Sweat equity!! 

View attachment 17706
Until we got a DP we’d pull our 24’ enclosed full of gear and quads and our SxS with the pickup. Never did anything custom except some led lights and some cigar lighter plugs to plug in phone chargers n stuff. Electric all ran off the truck batteries. Packed it full of stuff n hit the road. Had a pretty nice fold up double cot from Sportsman’s and a couple singles for guests if we needed them. A pretty good size piece of leftover carpet we’d roll out after unloading the toys made it nicer to walk around on barefoot than the oil stained wood floor. Still had enough room for a Folding table on one side and cook on the disco on the other. Spent many hours playing cards around the folding table with the whole group during rain and wind. 4’x4’ shower tent staked right outside with those black bags of water you put out in the sun. They absorb radiant heat and heat up the water even if it’s cold outside. A bucket with a toilet seat on top with a trash bag with some sand in it and it’s your job to dispose of said bag when you’re finished and don’t leave the bucket in the shower all the time. Had some of our best trips camping like that. 

Those plastic containers fit perfect! Made it to the quad reveal earlier today. Back to watch more. 

Back