Just got this in my business email account.

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi There! 

I'm the Casting Director on Season 2 of FOX's Farmer Wants a Wife and I'm hoping to see if you have an interest in appearing? Tomorrow is our last day of interviews but I found you on social media and I think you would be great on the show!!! 

We're looking for some fun ladies (single, ages 25-35) who are either city or country gals, but who love the Yellowstone ranch/farm life and would have fun dating a cowboy/rancher on a romantic dream country-life tv show!

Does that fit you, or anyone you know? (Friends, family, etc)

If so, I'd love to connect ASAP to set up a zoom! Let us know if you're avail via our short scheduling form (just a Google form that asks for your basic info - keeps us organized! Not AI, lol), we'll shoot you an email or text to set up a time. Zooms last about 30 mins or so. I hope we can connect!!!

Pre-Interview/Zoom Scheduling Form: https://forms.gle/yKi8yrMh9UHjeFMG7 

To see season one of the show, check it out on Hulu!

Thanks a ton! Hope to connect!! 

Kat Geller
Casting Director
Farmer Wants a Wife on FOX

Screenshot_2023-08-07_at_1.23.45_PM.png

What's the liberal definition of a farmer nowadays? Grows weed and brews his own beer? Hollywood won't allow a real farmer on that show.

Last edited by a moderator:
:kenk:

Not feeling the love around here lately   :dunno:

:lmao:

@zilla68 It's Farmer wants a wife, not Smallholder wants a wife....so @TheLatinLover need not apply!

Yes, Smallholder is a term for a small farmer!

:bag:

:laugh1:

Get on in there Grease and set yoself up a PFC (Pillow Fight Competition) ring and let yoself go.  Slap got involved in dat a few years back, and whipped a little ais and let them know who was in charge of this here Ranch…Slap thinks you gots this!!!!

T7pKNzS-0%21sizeoriginal.jpeg

Back