JB Wrld Extreme Heat

Bansh88

Reaction score
I ordered this the other day and for the life of me, can't recall why.  I must have seen something online about an emergency fix and thought it was an awesome idea.

Real world/Glamis uses for this stuff?

20220105_135302.jpg

That's why I'm wondering if I saw it on my Coleman Collectors groups and might work on a lantern?  But not sure the application or issue to use it on. 

I know a guy that JB welded a cam back together on a Mazda pick up and it lasted for years

Kind of related, they used to have this stuff in the warehouse when I worked at the mine years ago. While not high temp, it is pretty awesome stuff, super handy and sets really fast, very useful for all kinds of home, RV and automotive repair. There are two packets siamesed together and you just rip the end off and stir it up with the provided popsicle stick. I know from firsthand experience that the packets last over ten years. My only regret is that I ran out of my stash and now I have to buy it myself 😉

https://coatings.integralproducts.com/item/hardman-double-bubble-high-performance-epoxies/04001-extra-fast-setting-adhesive-epoxies/04001

I found a cracked exhaust manifold on the old 5.7 work van about a month ago.

Being lazy I figured I would give this stuff a shot. Did a little grind and clean and went for it.

It's lasted about 3000 miles. 

20211030_132652.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back