JAson Alper does it again.

Squatcher

Reaction score
I've always enjoyed working with Jason. So for my new Funco I knew he was the man to build my engine. Jason Built Me super strong and reliable for 440 with a Whipple 4.0. Car wheelies in 5 th gear and is a total blast to drive. After a couple trips I knew I needed some preventive maintenance done to the new car and some minor issues taken care of. Set the car up to Jason in Vegas to handle everything. Like what I expected I got exceptional customer service and very happy with the end results. Thanks Jason for taking care of my car and building me awesome engine

Jason’s the man, can’t wait to get my 440 4.0 from him. 

I've always enjoyed working with Jason. So for my new Funco I knew he was the man to build my engine. Jason Built Me super strong and reliable for 440 with a Whipple 4.0. Car wheelies in 5 th gear and is a total blast to drive. After a couple trips I knew I needed some preventive maintenance done to the new car and some minor issues taken care of. Set the car up to Jason in Vegas to handle everything. Like what I expected I got exceptional customer service and very happy with the end results. Thanks Jason for taking care of my car and building me awesome engine
Pfft pics or it didn’t happen…🤣🤷‍♂️

Thank you Paul !!   from some of the first motor builds I did with Paul, and now the beast, it was so cool to build this motor for Paul, Dropped it off at Funco with Grant, what a amazing shop,   the Red looks so cool, The car really is amazing,  

Lol Jason is the Man.        (WoMan)
Due to us camping together, someone might have to check the cooler on the buggy in the morning, LOL 

Back