It's Saturday May 4th 2024.. What is everyone up too this weekend?

Already done with a 3 mile walk. At the office doing Mondays work since it's Charity Event Golf Season. Since rain is here, looks like Garage work today. Hopefully Sunday will allow a warm up session on the Range. Re-Evaluate my List of things to do. Prioritize is important. Too many things to do. I wonder if retirement the list is shorter? Peace

My brother is coming up with his kids to do a little yard riding and and I've got a fresh growler of Julian Beer Company IPA.

Putting ribs and chicken on the smoker in 2 hours.  Maybe a bloody Mary after coffee. 

Helping the wife prepare for a party this evening.  Going to get a haircut in a bit, chores, messing around with welding aluminum  for another project, REALLY need to get outside and get the heart rate up....  

Daughters last middle school track day today. She did awesome.  Pretty much took all day with travel. Cleaning the work van tonight. 20240316_102443.jpg

Last middle school anything. Can't believe the twins are starting high school in 4 months.

Finish cleaning the work van and start rejetting their quads and prepping for a memorial week utah trip tomorrow. 20240504_125039.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove home ftom dunes, fixed a few things in Moho  I noticed broken, went to a cinco de mayo party a fellow duner put on. Probably 200 people. Lots of fun. Rebuilt and installed a Zexel lift pump in my excavator. For Sunday have church and have a few friends over for socializing  it’s been lightly drizzling all night. 

Finished up my C10 project - still want to change gear ration (currently has 2:73's) -and change out grill, some trim parts, etc - but going to just enjoy it for at least a few months and stop working on it.

Door raddle at beginning is annoying.

Nice.  How about a video of you driving it??  

How much HP does the motor make? 

Nice.  How about a video of you driving it??  

How much HP does the motor make? 
It's the same motor I had dyno'd in my buggy and that was 495 to the wheels...so not sure on the truck. With the 2:73s and a 3000 stall it's odd...not really sure how fast it is yet as it will do 75ish in 1st gear if pinned...i have it shifting sooner than that in the software for now. Almost feels like I'm driving an old 2 speed.  Using it as a nice sounding cruiser for now basically. Regear to 3:73s and new suspension will make this thing fun to rip around...can't wait.

Garage cleaning and organizing plus shop work. Moved the 5er today to get the car out. Gave the engine area a good washing. 

Drove it home and into the garage. 

Time to get working on it. 

PXL_20240505_233501291.MP.jpg

Back