It's Saturday Aug 10th 2024.. What is everyone doing this weekend?

SandTrap

Reaction score
So its the weekend once again what are everyone's Plans for the weekend..

Reactions: FOG
Going to 2 Memorial Services this weekend one today and one tomorrow. Will catch the motocross race later and then the usual chores. Everyone have a good and safe weekend 

cheers 

Headed to Campo for buddies birthday party.  Wife never made it to Motoworld to get him something so I had to wrap up some boxes of 9mm.  Hate losing ammo!

Looking like Glamis next weekend!

working again, hopefully have time tomorrow to play around in the garage and make some light bar mounts for my KC Pro6 lights.  Dune season will be here before we know it.  

Not super aure.  When i finish my coffee I might go for a walk before it gets hot.  

Got a nice little Saturday planned. Flying out to Denver in a couple hrs with a buddy. We're buying 2 used Street Glides to ride back home and flip. Going to ride the Million dollar highway to Durango, head West through 4 corners, Mexican Hat, Monument Valley and into Vegas. Stay the night at TJ's house tomorrow night. Hit it early Monday morning and ride through Death Valley to Hwy 395. Cross over the Sierra's through Yosemite and wind up home in time to clean up the bike. Got a buyer for it on Tuesday. 

More home improvement stuff. 18 year old living room and dinning room carpet is gone. House has real hardwood floors but they are in bad shape from water damage, whi h is why we did the carpet. Time to restore the floors.

20240810_084541.jpg

20240808_175403.jpg

Upgrading some smaller electrical conduit and upping wire size 300 feet from my house. This used to only run my well but two future plans is a commercial greenhouse with two large fans and a pond feature. The far box is new telephone cable to home. We are rural so having a land line is communications back up. Close one is a new 50 amp service to a new sub panel

IMG_9253.jpeg

IMG_9252.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Headed to Campo for buddies birthday party.  Wife never made it to Motoworld to get him something so I had to wrap up some boxes of 9mm.  Hate losing ammo!

Looking like Glamis next weekend!
Next weekend? 

Pre European Vacation Planning. Button up everything around the houses. Enjoying the A/C! It's EFFN Hot out here. Peace 

Did yard work, cleared a truckload of weeds, shrubbery and the like.

:crusty:

Back