Its Saturday April 1st 2023!!! What are you doing this weekend

SandTrap

Reaction score
Well too start this Off Today is My Granddaughters 8th Birthday..

Already started on Laundry here at the House need to go Grocery shopping and Pay the reg on truck and SXS.

No SX this evening so thats a Bummer.

Need to start looking on Indeed somemore for another Job as well. Yes I still Have mine but my work place laid off 95% of the people in my department Yesterday so Not a warm feeling around the workplace

Im @ work for what very well might be a huge waste of my time.  Oh and 3 of my other folks to..............  :(  

Its supposed to be nice today, so definitely going for a walk with the wife & probably work in the garage for a bit. 

other than that........... not sure. 

Changing rear tires and wheels. Going from 10 wide wheels to 12 with more back spacing. Have to move lower shock mount in an inch.

IMG_2068.JPG

331.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sons baseball game. Daughters softball game. Then need to replace the ballast in my garage lights. Going camping next weekend for my kids spring break so I gotta get the motorhome ready tomorrow. 

20230329_190243.jpg20230326_192300.jpgUnpacking  and recooping from a successful 2 week spring break Glamis road trip. Making lists of issues to deal with before memorial weekend in moab.

Fighting  ice 🧊

Changing the power steering pump on my caboose daughters car that we let her drive.  So over doing car repairs on my kids cars. Lucky most of them have either gotten good luck with cars or have bought new enough that problems don't manifest. 

I think after this I'm not working on any more kids cars. Have enough other ish to work on...

20230401_140527.jpg

Hit the world's shittiest yard sale this morning, drank, smoked queso, played/worked on 70s, prepped property for my daughters 16th birthday next weekend, doing chicken fried rice on Blackstone in an hour.

20230401_151846.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got home from playing a tournament, watching San Diego State in the final four, up by one in the first quarter. Go State.👊👍

Cleaned up and restocked one of my trailers, brought home a bunch of empty propane tanks, notched out the tunnel for the 5 speed going into my mustang, installed shifter and boot in said mustang, and started looking at best way to remove rear end for new one going in. Beer, bonfire, and bbq will round out the day.

How are they playing?  
It’s been back-and-forth, it was run and gun the first half, then Florida Atlantic went on a run and are up right now by five. Was up to 10 at one point. State looks good though. 

Holy crap.....  I found the live stream... the last 30 seconds.....  

WOW!!!

State pulled it off with a last second shot to win the game. 👍

Reactions: FOG
Back