It's Saturday 9-25-21 What are you doing this weekend?

We did a dinner for all of the September birthdays last night. Picking up the grandsons later today. So it’s going to be a complete cluster at the house entertaining the kids. 

Little bit of work. 

Finish prepping for 20 day trip with about 8-10 days in Glamis. Lots to do by Tuesday.  

Just got back from 10 days at Chula Vista RV park at the marina. Been going there for 20 something years and it's due to close October 17th. Really a nice place, hate to see it go but plans are for convention center and hotels

Unpacking and cleaning up in prep for dune trips. Ordered season pass from ASA and should have this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the usual Gas car up grocery shopping doing Laundry and Hopefully gonna head down to the Sand Drags at Soboba this afternoon

Supposed to hit El Cajon Oktoberfest but my little niece got sick and someone flaked at my wife's work so I'm doing my own.

Putting a 12lb pork butt on tonight for RC racing party tomorrow in the front yard.

20210925_113444.jpg

Clearing out house as best we can, got new carpet coming on Tuesday.  Can’t wait.  Lots of work ahead to get ready. 

AND WATCHING EVERY SINGLE STROKE OF THE RYDER CUP🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Last edited by a moderator:
Kind of our 30th anniversary get away.....  how the hell 30 years went by ill never know..  We are wearing out some hiking shoes.  Day 4 in zion NP. We did all of the touristy stuff. Narrows, angels landing, observation overlook, and just about every flat trail they had.  

Headed to AZ tomorrow to beat up some trails in the northern part.  Never been up there.  Looking forward to it. 

20210925_075300.jpg

Played in a golf tourney this weekend. Going to spend some time at the Dream Home today. Inspect the framing. visualize greatness. Watch Ryder Cup USA! Peace

Spent the day looking at (*)(*) in Virginia City. Another successful Street Vibrations in the books. 

Took one of my daughters to the beach to ride bikes Saturday. (Oceanside to Carlsbad).  Today took the other two daughters out Riding in the hills.  Watching them scoot around as I type.  

PXL_20210926_153111850.jpg

PXL_20210925_180538095.jpg

PXL_20210925_201055802.jpg

Cleaning out the trailer after the SSSS and finally getting it back to storage, a belated bday dinner for :scheeks:  ,and headed to Disneyland on Sunday. 

Back