It's Saturday 9-18-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SSSS 

We will be there today and plan on tomorrow as well. 

Stop by the Glamis Veterans booth and say hello. 

You all have fun and stay safe 

:gd2:

:sail:

Went to the SSSS last night. We’re going to my grandsons birthday party today and then Sunday we’re going to my aunts 75th surprise birthday party.  
Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Temecula wine tasting gig….. meaahhh!

SSSS last night, I enjoyed it. I remember a few shows ago when SXS’s were shown all done up at the 50k range and thought that was completely nuts.  Well that price is a steal. 

have a good weekend dot comers.

Reactions: Mac
WORK! WORK! and more WORK! "Why are you working all weekend chEFF?" Because I was with Robert L for seven days. Peace 

camping at the dunes (newport) sand show tomorrow.

lots of toyhaulers, I suspect I am not the only glamis guy here

IMG_7013.JPG

not much or anything..tripped on the last step yesterday while leaving the job with a bundle of 3/8 rod over my shoulder and got jacked up.twisted my back some from the bundle on the shoulder but my right foot is bad so just going easy around the house...sucks.wanted to work on the camper this weekend cleaning the inside and getting it ready for her October 24th trip across the country.

Went to see Toby Keith last night, it would appear that he played both types of music.  Not a fan of any of it, but it was a bunch of fun with wife and friends.  

Oil change is turning into brake job on the wife's car.  Going to visit mom this afternoon.

Hike at mtrp tomorrow morning then, packing for zion trip and .... not sure.    

Last edited by a moderator:
Took wife and daughter  out to breakfast and bloody Mary's, exchange  the battery out on the Harley. Now just sitting  around having  a cold one. Tomorrow  have to make some cabinet doors and drawer fronts for a bathroom  refacing  next weekend  for a customer.

20210918_095509.jpg

Enjoying the Socal weather. Did a great bike ride this am now just people watching.

... Work.. work and more work. .. Just got back from the dealer, replacing the primary and secondary clutch on my 1110cc '14 RZR... decided today that I'm going to list it and move into having 2 2 seater Turbo S Velocitys. Gotta do it now, cause they're only going to make the fugly 64" wide Pro S moving forward and discontinuing all  Turbo S 72" wide, 26" clearance models.. (Velocity and Dynomax type deal suspension model)..  Total dumb decision IMO, but I don't want to miss out on getting another Turbo S Velocity before you can't get one.... so look for the sale add on the 1110cc which isn't even broken in soon... Maybe I'll end up with 3 SXS.. 😬...

Couldn't get anyone to go to the SSSS so I'm gonna skip it yet again.. no worries. 

Everyone have fun.

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed plugs in my truck.  My arms look like a dog attack.

Headed down to a buddies birthday party in about an hour.

I helped the amazing folks at the GlamisVeterans Booth. Saw alot of people meet new friends spent time with Old friends.

Planed my brothers final services. Spent time with my son. Today writing up my Covid response kit and building a new golfcart. Have to keep mind and hands working.

Good hike this morning.  We have never been to the fortunas.  The app kept getting lost and thought we stopped.  Total time was 2.5 hours.

And I managed to slip and fall on my ass and hurt my shoulder.  LOL  

Screenshot_20210919-093633_MapMyRun.jpg

Back