It's Saturday 5-8-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Got a small list this weekend.  

Hope to get the CVs back into the buggy.

Visit my mom. 

Sell the Honda pilot

Bbq this evening

A few other little things

I finally bought another sand car going thru all the bushings and hiems and deep clean

8B920438-7D02-4FC9-859F-2B5C7E84DC05.jpeg

B9A45B30-AB70-4A07-998C-605E5177AD3B.jpeg

Headed out to Campo to party and pick up a bunch of ATCs/parts.  (No 70s) Hope to get 1 or 2 complete bikes out of it.   Otherwise, sling it all.

Hope to have pics later.

Still building metal pre fab building at my son's home. Walls are paneled and now have 1/2 the roof complete. Start early and quit before heat turns on. Wind is the issue this weekend.

I gotta ride my e-bike over to Lake Forest,.. about 8 miles from where I left it last night... oh my God... was a blur.. a Karaoke Bar... I can't believe I haven't accepted the fact that I no longer have a 'voice.' It was SO pathetic... I sang.... or tried to sing 2 songs...

Even used an Alias when signing in 'Brad K' I think... It was fun... margaritas ... bacon wrapped scallops...

My wife and daughter are at Magic Mountain.. I might just gobble a gummy and try to sleep today... Have a homemade smoothie... listen to tunes n' vege.... ya know?

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a new guitar yesterday and since it was my mother's 85th b-day, my bro and I took her out to dinner to her favorite place (908 in the LBC). 

Today I'm taking said guitar down the street to @Mike's Guitar Parlor and have him work his setup magic on it.  While he's doing that I'll walk down street to Junkie and have a beer or 2 and a margarita. We'll see where it goes after that (hint: It usually means joining the guitar shop crew at Hermosa Beach Brewing Co for a few and then going back to the shop for more shenanigans).

Tomorrow is for mom again so back to the LBC for family fun and games  . . .

BBQ some beef ribs, do a little work on the buggy, and if the motivation remains hang some leds in the backyard.

D7CD7249-C391-48B5-A0CA-9777AC121B94.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
waited on the weed spray guy to come spray all around the House. Now alone with my thoughts. Already gave my Mom a Moms day card so tomorrow Hopefully it will be a quiet day

Headed home from Miami should be arriving around midnight. Then Sunday we’re going to the wife’s moms house and then to the daughters house for a Mothers Day party. Then Monday back to work to rest. 

Started planting the vegetable garden yesterday, it will take a couple more days to finish the rest of the vegetables. Sunday we are going to take lunch to my 93 year old mother. She is in a nursing home and is room bound. For her special lunch she wants kentucky fried chicken, extra crispy.  God love her.

Back