It's Saturday 5-22-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sand sports super swap. We will be there. If you didn't buy tickets you out of luck.

You all have fun.

:gd2:

:sail:

Screenshot_20210521-205811~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Headed to Campo, help a buddy with yard work and likely do some RC crawling.  Rad taco shop is out there and may try the Monster Burrito.

Working on the motorhome and toys this weekend. Getting ready for Mexico and Lake Powell

Not entirely sure just yet. 

with some luck, selling my son's accord. 

going to visit my mom this afternoon. 

going for a hike tomorrow, with the wife.

Trap is coming over with his boy to pick up some tools that I hope he can use in his new career. Taking the motorhome over and getting the propane tank filled up. Had a leaking fill valve. Washing all the vehicles and hopefully taking the dirt tires off the X3 and getting them balanced.  I’ve got one that bounces pretty bad at about 55mph.  
I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend.  

Seeing the temps in Glamis. Drooling. Having a pre planned 6 yo b-day party. At home

Working on the motorhome and toys this weekend. Getting ready for Mexico and Lake Powell
Where at lake Powell? Lone rock?if so thoughts on lake level and getting mh close to water??

Trying to talk someone into heading to the dunes, weather looks nice

Trying to talk someone into heading to the dunes, weather looks nice
Planned on heading out today but co-worker's husband getting back from Westpac tomorrow so let her have the day off instead of me.

I changed out the shower hardware, replacing the 5 year old cheap one.

Upgraded to brushed nickel.

I'm going to Lake Piru next weekend with my sister, brother-in-law and some of their relatives. I guess some of them want to tent camp, but we have a full hook-up spot and my TH has 3 queen beds, 2 twins, so we'll see if any of them decide to sleep in the trailer. I've never been there so not sure what I'll bring. I have 2 e-bikes, so I'll bring those and my brother-in-law is bringing fishing gear.

Guess we might rent a pontoon, wake board boat or maybe some jet ski's. I'm not going to bring any SXSs as I doubt you can use them around there. Plus I only have 1 of my 2 back after blowing both motors (I'll make a new thread for that) near the end of last season in February 2021. 

Wife seems to have a busy weekend, so I'll probably just chill and do household stuff.

Oh just cracked open my 'novelty' Bitcoins I ordered. I wanted ones that were heavy and quality so I bought like 10 at $13 or so. If anyone knows me I HATE Ponzi scheme Crypto currencies so I'm going to send some out to my like minded friends/family as well as a good buddy who is now worth 8 figures because he's been playing the Crypto game for over 5 years (good for him, right)?

I plan to keep one in my pocket and mess with bartenders/waiters and slip it in the bill and then ask for change of $35,000 or whatever the coin is going for minus a tip... LOL.

They come in these little plastic deals, but then they clickity clank and that would drive me nuts so I took a hammer to one and cracked it open. Didn't damage the coin so that's how I'll roll.

Everyone have GREAT weekend!

Sincerely,

abc

image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Limped into hurricane Utah on fumes at 3am for some dunes water and some Zion site seeing. Sand Hallow is Awesome place to ride with plenty to do. And the beer is full strength these days. Non of that odouls Crap they used to pedal 

91F21BC6-003F-42BB-8C01-34C02974FC29.jpeg

90DC27B3-5557-470C-83C6-518ADB416D43.jpeg

21D81F1F-FF08-4623-9496-033DF9F405C7.jpeg

Temps are good in both Glamis and ocotillo and was going to go. Just to much going on. Went away last weekend and going away next weekend. Picked up my XP900 yesterday after it had its motor rebuilt. Need to get it all cleaned up and up sale. Made an appearance at work today since the whole building is working, the boss should be there too. Then if any time is left there is always plenty of house projects that need to be completed. 

Where at lake Powell? Lone rock?if so thoughts on lake level and getting mh close to water??
Powell is WAY down.  Was there two weeks ago and had to use the concierge service to launch the bass boats.  The public ramp at Antelope point is out of the water..

Fishing was good though.

Farting around doing almost nothing. 

Just ordered parts to convert my beach cruiser to electric....had some Amazon gift cards to cash in. It'll give me something to tinker with. Our first fishing charter is in 3 weeks though so I should probably be servicing my reels!

Might head to a local brewery for some beer and live music this afternoon.

In Wichita Kansas for our nephew sons high school graduation party.

Back