It’s Saturday 4-2-2022 what’s everyone doing?

ROBERT L

Reaction score
I think the @Grease Monkeyis living his best life so I’ll help him out.  The wife picked up the grandsons Thursday. We took them to Knotts Friday and had a great time.  Today we’re going to ride the quads in the backyard. Basically the weekend will be controlled chaos. I’m already looking forward to Monday so I can rest at work. Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Lunch today with my Family and then some household chores.  Need to get around to doing my taxes at some point this weekend.

Got to my Mom and step Dad’s before sun up and we’re using this Auger I rented to make holes in some seriously hard pack dirt to plant some citrus trees.

Lots of fun for a guy that spends all his time behind a desk with a keyboard/Computer screen.

Dad is giving instructions and I’m running the rig. 

Lots o fun. So glad we are doing it this weekend as next weekend it will be 20° hotter here.

abc

BAC8ABC6-0722-4EF0-999D-EDF7979F6A2A.jpeg

35BB18DA-68BE-4C2B-AEE0-8FB4BB2C099E.jpeg

E4A4252F-ADF4-452A-90DE-A5E1088619B6.jpeg

B3D088AA-9561-432F-B82C-C8F9BC955776.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
About to go put a new (used) tire on the jeep. Will have to check the date code. There is a chance its not even a millennial!! Kind of tire you take to Americas Tire and they say sorry sir we cant do that. Azteca #2 does them for 20 bucks. 

Did the normal Grocery shopping and Fueled stuff up which "hurt" went and picked up the little flatbed from my Dads house and then Unloaded His enclosed trailer so My Brother who bought it can come pick it up and got the buggy into the Garage so it can go up for sale for him

1395 BFG All Terrain. Its been waiting its whole life for this day!! 

Wonder how many tread changes happened since then. 

20220402_110629.jpg20220402_110654.jpg

I went to the arthritis center yesterday and got a cortisone shoot in my right knee and the dr said to take it easy for a day. This morning I tried her out with a 1.75 mile easy walk and she feels pretty good. I hope it last for awhile. This afternoon taking it horizontal in the recliner with a cold beverage.  :Beerp:

Thanks @ROBERT L

At the vet with the new pooch. She's got a cancer that needs to be treated with Chemotherapy. First dose happening right now. Doc says 4 treatments should do the trick. 
Sorry to hear the new pup is having chemotherapy already. Hope she responds well to  the treatment and gets well soon. The best to you and family G.M.

1395 BFG All Terrain. Its been waiting its whole life for this day!! 

Wonder how many tread changes happened since then. 

View attachment 29357View attachment 29358
And i thought the bfg’s on my jeep were old.

Speaking of old. My mother in law sold her house and my wife had an old trailer from years before we were married that i just went and picked up from there. Dont really need a 3rd flatbed trailer. Maybe i’ll build an overland trailer out of it and sell it for 10,000$ 😂

F4B178F4-50C2-4281-BFCF-AFAEEEA35BB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Recovering from 3 weeks on the road camping and riding. Unloading the trailer, laundry,  cleaning and making repair lists.

Back