It’s Saturday 3-5-22 what are you doing?

ROBERT L

Reaction score
I think @Grease Monkey is in Glamis living his best life. So I’m helping out.  

we went to breakfast and then shopped for a new printer. We’re getting rain and suppose to get some snow tonight.  Trying to get the SXS ready for a Arizona trip.  Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Picked up my bro's C10 from the speed shop.  LS swap complete.  Not a GDT after that..

Gave two tours of the Dream Home today. Went to the office and planned a golf trip with 32 of my best golf friends. Trying to talk the wife out of taking her to dinner tonight. "I thought you liked to cook" Sometimes that's not the best thing to say. Peace 

I haven’t done crap all day. Lots of wondering around the house, tinkering here & there, but not really getting anything done. 

Have dinner plans tonight, so that it!

Until we get our RV back from the repair shop we can’t do any trips. Allstate insurance has been a nightmare and I’m pissed off they are not not authorizing the claim. They use 3rd party adjusters now and those guys don’t know s#it! They lost the quote, then they did not know how to read an RV repair quote. Everything takes up to 10 days, then nothing! It’s been elevated twice and even my local agent is not getting responded back. I told the shop to start charging Allstate storage. 

Little honey do's.   Cleaning up the buggy and all of the stuff in the trailer.  I hate leaving stuff a mess.  

Tomorrow.....  not sure.  

Thanks @ROBERT L.

Yup out here in Glamis helping @HozayKwarvo with the Glamis Veterans sponsor weekend.

amazing support from all the sponsors. These vets have never experienced Glamis nor am off-road vehicle. 

rvs were set up. Sxs's arranged, breakfast lunch and dinners prepared. 

campfires with them and their families has been great.

feels good to be a part of it. 

installed my new Caliber 9 Main grill, lower grill and side vent cover on the new Renegade today. The Baja Design lights are super bright. I think the black look is much better than the OEM grill. I’m thinking to wrap the front bumper in black or gray as well as the headlight bezels and the chrome side mirrors. Looking to give the whole front the murdered look 😀😀

Tomorrow I’ll be loading the trailer and getting ready for an Oregon Dunes trip next weekend with GBR. 

29DB8A66-86E4-44D6-B2D2-90C50EF7BAF3.jpeg

D61AE831-9211-4B41-B875-A7A3CA347A14.jpeg

5D1C3ADC-7D1E-4389-9257-B0E24A40A338.jpeg

B7D361B0-9C71-433B-A210-EA4BF7F365C6.jpeg

Nephews birthday "party", great taco shop afterwards, bunch of drinks and know my last now.

Wife's birthday tomorrow and she chose ribs in the smoker so I doged a go-to-eat bullet!

Trying to snow in Julian right now.  As long as it don't, I'll take most of tomorrow off. 

FB_IMG_1646525254379.jpg

Cleaning things up after last weeks Glamis trip. The wind wasn't bad so not to much to do. I really wanted to go this weekend to participate in the old school roundup but can't do two in a row. 

8 year old granddaughter is coming to Disneyland for birthday and the family is going to stay with us so lots of fun on the horizon.

Final bit of repairs/maintenance on the TH and truck. Then loading up to hit the road for a 3 week road trip that will include at least 10 days in Glamis... ready to get out of this cold...

20220306_075911.jpg

20220306_063547.jpg

Saturday was out in the wind directing traffic to the Old school buggy roundup. Later that day loaded the car up as I had enough of the wind and left at 6am this morning

Back