It's Saturday 3-12-22 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are in Morro Bay for the weekend. 

Eating ,relaxing, site seeing, etc...

You all have fun and be safe.

:gd2:

:sail:

working on the house and garage / Car repairs!

Lacrosse Stuff..................maybe some :atc70:  "things"  

Have a great weekend Peeps!!!!

:poule:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buggy is finally home and the backdraft 2.0 begins. Pulling all the shocks and coil overs off then dropping them off with Kurt at DC shocks for a full rebuild. 

70s are loaded up, headed to Campo.  I'll try and get some cool pictures.

St Paddy day parade is being held for the 1st time in 3 years. I already hear people pregaming which will ensure sh1t show for sure.  Think I’ll watch it from the bar (guitar shop) down the street 

3 year old birthday party today. Golf tomorrow. Taking fentenol roofies crystal heroine and acid to the party. Might as well get em started early. Peace

At the Coos Bay dunes, camping at Riley Ranch. Met GBR and his wife and family from the forum here. Great people! Had a nice ride this morning and got back to camp just before the rain hit. We are supposed to get heavy rain and wind this afternoon so we are probably done riding. Still good to get out and use our new Moho for first time. 

921C5255-1183-40E6-93C2-C0A3AC23EE22.jpeg

Got these out of my old Mustang with a minimal amount of tools thrown. Maybe go look at some French doors for the house in a bit then beers and bbq after.

Made some breakfast on the Blackstone. Then moved stuff around and got  everything ready for next weekend.  Watching some Neckcar and then going to some stupid concert. I have no idea who the hell they are.  But the wife wanted to go.   Oh well I’m looking forward to the street hotdogs. (Bacon wrap) 

Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Met up with Dockmaster and his family here at the Oregon Dunes great people had a good ride this morning 2 sand cars a sxs and a quad then hit the wind and rain so hold up in the Moho watch some super cross and maybe split a day early was going home on Monday but the weather is not cooperating 

You all be safe and have fun 

Went to a "celebration of life" for probably the nicest, hardest working, God fearing man I will ever know.....   Now Im Piddling around with the buggy.  Trying to figure out how to make a new engine cover that will not look horrible and hopefully not funnel all of the radiator heat into the trunk & melt all of the food in there. 

Tomorrow, hike with the wife, more honey do's & visit my mom in the afternoon.  need to pick up the last few things I need for the off season maint on the buggy. 

I should wash the truck, but ......  not feeling it.  I also need to get the Aux tank out of the bed of the truck.  Maybe tomorrow morning.

Hanging out with the family after our grandsons soccer game.  Most of The boys have been playing together for a couple of years and a really coming together as a team. 

I put a ball valve, water filter, and fuel pump on my diesel truck a year ago. It developed a small fuel leak somewhere and I will spend some time fixing it, I hope.

Wife's working the BNP Tennis tournament.  Came down to enjoy some perks and hang with the kids at her Casita deal her work got her.

Pretty nice setup at la quinta resort.

Bored as hell. Can't wait until the 18 to get the hell out of here and take the kids to Glamis for 10 days.

16471375415082144530252179687792.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Installed some shock line fencing for the wifes horses...used t-posts and trees where we could.

image.png

Back