It's Saturday 2-19-22 What are you doing this weekend?

At home doing some honey do's. 

Prepping for Glamis for next weekend. 

In wash 3. Lost the low/reverse planetary in my ls powered 4runner at Olds yesterday so jumped in my YXZ and lost the shaft seal on the turbo (that was me smoking up the sand highway yesterday). So looking for a seal or a whole turbo if anyone knows where I can find one, LMK. It's the Garrett GYTR turbo from Yamaha.

Reactions: FOG
Fuel filters then clutch slave. Plans to get the motor mated today and plumbed tomorrow. Happy Sabbath everyone!!

Watching backyard re-model coming along. Pavers going down. BBQ has been started. Today is Sams for gas and a few things, mess around in the garage. May wash the Harley

I’m working on my shop building and if time permits, my enclosed trailer. My new Moho is 14” longer than my shop storage bay where it goes.  I’m building a small 3’ bump out extension that the front end goes into so it clears the big door in the rear. Started this two weekends ago so posts are all set in concrete and now have the metal siding, flashing and trim. As always, I’m kidding myself and thinking it won’t take me too long to finish this project. If I finish with time left, I’ll work on the enclosed as I finally got my wheel well cabinet and door that I ordered 6 months ago. 

Finally got my truck back so I'm getting it cleaned up and preparing for Glamis with the grandson's next weekend.

:ftf:

More landscaping and lighting.

Wash the car and truck.  Maybe go see fireworks here in town (Annual fireworks vendor show and display of what's new).

In Quartzsite enjoying the great weather and desert riding been changing it up between Jeep and SXS having a great time we are here till next Friday then heading back to Oregon 

Have fun and be safe you all 

Reactions: FOG
All quiet here in camp.  

Plan to finally get kids to the Troll Hut this afternoon after years of telling them about it.

20220218_105547.jpg

Went Grocery shopping and fuel etc Chores. Went and test fitting the Can am on the little trailer that will be used for day trips somewhere. then home and put all the Sand tires on the Can am and pulled the toyhauler out and loaded the car up. when doing so I saw that the same tire I just replaced because it kept going flat every couple weeks was damn near flat again with a brand new tire that hasnt been anywhere yet so I am guessing a bad rim so jacked it up again and took it off so I could get another rim, Its always something

Rebuilt my trailers suspension this morning. After 26 years, It was wore out.  New bushings, new shackles, new equalizers, new bolts, nuts and lug nuts. Should be good for another 30 year as I used zerk fitting bolts, so it can be lubed up now. 

Now if I can’t just get my RV back from the repair shop, I’ll be good to go!!

Also out in Glamis with the other half of the world. But not in the dust bowl down by the store. 

77D7C063-8C77-4A01-AF01-D4854E81D52E.jpeg

Staying away from the crowds at Glamis, finally lifting the wife's Jeep

IMG_20220218_131558681_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220219_164848886.jpg

Back