It's Saturday 12-18-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Morning :gd2:

Day in the office for me.

Trying not to day dream.

You all have fun and be safe!!

:merry:

:sail:

Taking care of my GD.Com fix then tinkering around the place this morning going to our annual Christmas family get together this afternoon tomorrow getting Moho and Jeep ready to go to Sandy to spend Christmas with the grandkids up there 

You all have a great and safe weekend 

Reactions: FOG
Sitting at home waiting for Christmas to be over so I can go to the sandbox!!!

Working today. End of the year books! Tonight Christmas Party at a Hotel with Country Club Folks. 150 people having food / drinks! Should be a blast. Some days are just that good. Peace

Went Grocery shopping stacked more firewood for the House took the washer apart to clean out the trap area. Getting the House together for those of my family who will show up Xmas morning for me too cook Breakfast. I tried to skip everything xmas this year but My grown Kids wouldnt let me. Even though I have ZERO decorations up and etc etc they said I at least have to cook Breakfast for everyone Xmas morning.

Little gd.com milf section Shoutout to @Happy for the morning eye candy :lol:

Workout this am early at the gym / soak in the jacuzzi for 15 minutes....AAAAHHHHHHHHH

Finishing up a   :atc70:  roller that I got hosed on trying to recover some hard earned $$$$........ Then cleaning out the garage and getting my stuff staged for a glamis trip

Some family fun tonight with my 2 boys & wife (daughter on a road trip).....LOVING Peggy our new dog....3 weeks now and I am LOVING this puppy!!!  she is digging the Lionel train under the Christmas tree

Be safe out there peeps!!! Have fun getting ready for Christmas!!!!!!!

:poule:

013028FD-E9F5-4E54-878D-856633025011.jpeg

F5D974FC-BCCE-42FD-A3AF-8EA35C2EE969.jpeg

F0952EAC-C0E7-4CC3-A059-27410B2E1FA3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Put a pork butt on the smoker at 3:55 this morning, installed a new toilet in RV.  Now it's time for a shower/nap and later pulled pork sammies with homemade BBQ sauce / coleslaw.  

Hockey practice, a couple games and more Christmas shows, stuff.

Devin’s memorial today at the swing set. 
Good crowd and cool plaque. 
Very nice words from Mac. 
AWESOME!!!  Would you post some pictures if you took any. I really wanted to make it but wasn't able to.

:poule:

Full day of laundry, restained my ceiling after some leaks in my skylights, spent the evening driving the hay ride for a local church group

Pissed out my ass much of Friday night.  Tried drinking the sickness away yesterday.  Didn't work too well.  Feel better today!

First trip out this season.  First time ever losing a RZR belt in 10 years (guess I’m one of the lucky ones) and broke a rear sway bar linkage but it was still a great time. 
DF555D60-BF89-4EB7-8182-A6233E0BD552.jpeg2EDC1D5F-C410-4065-81B1-C76731D3F485.jpegADE8F2FE-950B-4184-9C41-0761F3A69941.jpegBFD63E50-7464-46E1-85D8-1F42B6D3401A.jpeg

Just doing Honey Do's. 

I picked up a nail in one of the trailer tires.  I'm trying to figure out if I should be stupid and try to remove it while it's right next to the house or just spend the 2 hours and pull it out....  

Here is my annual "see it does get chilly in SD" picture. LOL it's not often it gets in the 30s, but low 40s is common.  

20211219_070941.jpg

Been at Disneyland the last couple days.  Was good to come back.  Pretty large crowd. Waited in a couple lines for over 1.5 hrs.  I guess they started this "lightening" pass this weekend.  Similar to fast pas but u pay for it.  Was like $20 for the day. Kinda mixed feelings on it.  Used the ART transportation from hotel. Got SOAKED on splash mountain (non-pro tip- Dont put 500lbs of people in the front). Saw water over my head not once but twice.   Biggest thing about the crowds noticed was the lack of Orientals.  I usually see a lot.  Barely any.  Wonder if it's because of travel restrictions or what.  I love seeing the creative detail Disney produces.  The ride Rise of the Resistance was pretty cool. All in all it was pretty good.

Back