It's Saturday 12-11-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
At the office. Pre purchase survey report needs to be done and submitted Monday. 
200.gif

You all have a great weekend.

:gd2:

:sail:

It sounds like I’ve got 5 days of stuff to do in 2 days. Watching a parade in town. Going to a bbq and then going up to Running Springs to make tamales and bingo. (Don’t ask). Sunday meeting up with Trap. Getting the actual golf cart ready and decorated for a neighborhood parade.  That’s just the highlights.  Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

Praying for all the people that were impacted by the storms last night....So horrible, especially at this time of year. Lots of children will never be the same after this.  We are blessed out here.  My problems and chores are nothing in comparison. 

Today went grocery shopping and waiting on My Firewood to get delivered for my wood stove here at home. Sunday Going to See Robert L and Pick up some more goodies

Took the dog to the vet for ear infection.

Then got to check on mini truck build in paint jail.

Then sit and wait till it's time to go play in the sand..

Maybe go take the kids to union Square to see macys Christmas tree. Idk..

20211211_080221.jpg

Finish up a friend's car to go back to sand this week. Installed new seats and belts. Needed to convert from flat bottom mount to tabs as flat bottom there was no time line for availability.

IMG_1808.JPG

Back from Kauai and ‘the depression’ hasn’t kicked in yet… gonna work, but at least the weather is so cal.. and it’s fresh so we have that…

… looking forward to G in 2 weeks… supposed to go 12/28-1/1/22, but I might bail early and go longer 🧟‍♂️🤪… you know more time to break chit…

abc

3F42890E-620C-41F3-8B3C-42C81E3BF78A.jpeg

Gotta build a fence to keep the dogs away from the RV gated area.  Got a new pup coming next weekend and the gate clearances are large enough she could sneak out.

Then do some haggling on a new to me Jeep.  Anyone want an XJ project that comes with a TON of parts to add on?..

B254C012-EE92-40E4-BE62-DB0AB056838E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never ending house work. Rains brought some leaks. Gotta replace a couple skylights. Then gotta get some backer board and red guard so i can tile my bathroom. Also have to redo some trim on my upstairs deck. Have to rebuild a friends binchee swing arm and birthday party in san marcos tonight (1hr drive 😬). Gonna be a busy day. 

Tomorrow gonna race bmx at kearney in the am, finish up what i dont get done today after

finish line is in sight!

7BD3AC40-D182-4999-837F-153A5E2AD26A.jpeg

Finished up my residential fridge install, Finished up my inverter upgrade. Testing the whole system. Left everything running on the inverter, seeing how long it'll go before the auto Gen start kicks on. So far everything is working perfectly. I'll add some solar soon, and extend how long it'll go before the Gen kicks on. As of right now, it'll go 24 hrs, with the fridge on, being opened multiple times, for minutes at a time, TV and DVD player running, and outside lights on. Not bad. Gen fires up, runs for 2 hrs, and the cycle repeats...

Finished up my residential fridge install, Finished up my inverter upgrade. Testing the whole system. Left everything running on the inverter, seeing how long it'll go before the auto Gen start kicks on. So far everything is working perfectly. I'll add some solar soon, and extend how long it'll go before the Gen kicks on. As of right now, it'll go 24 hrs, with the fridge on, being opened multiple times, for minutes at a time, TV and DVD player running, and outside lights on. Not bad. Gen fires up, runs for 2 hrs, and the cycle repeats...
How many batteries are you running? Just curious how my new set up compares. 

Thought we were going to be picking up our new hauler. Instead I took my wife for an antibody transfusion this morning to help her fight this Covid bullshit. 

Worked this morning and then went to my cousins gender reveal. Just got home from the bar!

Nasal Congested all weekend. Blowing green snot. Peace

I live in a rural area and have lots of power outages so been working on this for a while. Did it all myself 20kw 1750 rpm generator 80 gallon diesel skid

D761A81D-BEA1-48A7-BDC3-5A02F5DE6726.jpeg

DF0C2CE1-D6EE-437F-B1E8-25BDA9310991.jpeg

8E7B4565-6BAB-4A24-8179-A3ED2402E639.jpeg

D9F58148-CBA4-4487-8C44-B400627009A9.jpeg

5DB2F8EC-AD6F-46DF-99BE-1035881CEA00.jpeg

Back