It's Saturday 11-27-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Gearing up for next week’s work schedule, will watch probably a  pathetic football game ASU vs UofA territorial cup 

Then cleaning up the car from last weekends run 

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Worked yesterday and today. Get to clean up and service all of the toys tomorrow then back to work on Monday.

Work yesterday and put up the Christmas tree. Hang lights outside today. Hopefully going to look at a raptor 250 for my son this afternoon if the Craigslister doesn't flake.

Cleaning up the lt80s tomorrow to post them up for sale.

Working on a small retaining wall around the jacuzzi. It will help keep the leaves of my 300 year old oak tree from blowing in the pool

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Recovering… gotta unload the food from the TH, dump and put her back at storage… gonna work for a few days then off to Kauai ✈️

abc

Drove to JV this am too meet up with some friends to Glamis Postal a Hoodie from Veterans day to another person down in Menifee. Turned around and drove back to Hesperia stopped got fuel in my car from that little morning drive then to the Post office for stamps and Home doing Laundry and Chores.

In Sacramento to spend Thanksgiving and the weekend with the family.  Smoking a brisket for tonight. 

Normal honey do's 

Taking Thanksgiving down and getting Christmas out.  Hopefully cut the Christmas stuff in 1/2 this year.   This is not quite all of it.  

Put some foam in the seat of the dodge to make it less sucky.

Replaced Pads on the front of the dodge, inspected and adjusted the rears.  Something is still not right.  Feels like the pads are overheating after a little while in traffic, but they are not.  Master cyl maybe?

Removed flap from the ramp on my trailer loading door.  It is hosed up.  Don't think  going to replace it.  A few small things in the trailer. 

Visit mom tomorrow. 

The dry/static is wicked today. 

20211126_153804.jpg

Reactions: FOG
Enjoying a few more days in glamis!!! We just found out we are getting a new lab (10 month old rescue named Peggy)

we got to spend some time with her and she is an absolute angel !! 

In all my glamis years and trip I have never seen soo many people camped on gecko. The rigs are parked ON the lines on the road and slides are IN the road…… its a chit show for sure!! / fun to watch all the “unique individuals” doing their thing

was able to get some epic runs with fresh tracks in the rail and on the 450 3 wheeler ( that baby is a handful 😀)

hope everyone had a fun / safe turkey day

:poule:

1FF00F14-3A75-4AB6-BA6E-32B4E5D1664E.jpeg

17554EE1-3449-4E3E-A1B2-24FBA59A8B98.jpeg

446F708A-CA27-4946-B2DB-FFA06E4A4BE1.jpeg

22BE4BB8-9460-4055-B8DD-D2620877928A.jpeg

EC1C3122-3DAC-40E0-9296-994654220336.jpeg

9C0EDA4C-4D90-42DC-8963-12A96EEE9665.jpeg

Got a chuck roast smoking to make poor man burnt ends. Taking christmas crap out of the attic, hanging lights in 75* weather - not happy about it.

Got a chuck roast smoking to make poor man burnt ends. Taking christmas crap out of the attic, hanging lights in 75* weather - not happy about it.
your complaining about 75? come hang my lights in New Jersey today..its 40 with 20 mph winds it feels like 29 outside...lol.

Put Christmas lights on the house today (no pic as sun is still up), been hitting the booze and lit this mislpec lantern 30 min ago.

20211127_151353.jpg

20211127_173300.jpg

20211127_173046.jpg

Enjoying a few more days in glamis!!! We just found out we are getting a new lab (10 month old rescue named Peggy)

we got to spend some time with her and she is an absolute angel !! 

In all my glamis years and trip I have never seen soo many people camped on gecko. The rigs are parked ON the lines on the road and slides are IN the road…… its a chit show for sure!! / fun to watch all the “unique individuals” doing their thing

was able to get some epic runs with fresh tracks in the rail and on the 450 3 wheeler ( that baby is a handful 😀)

hope everyone had a fun / safe turkey day

:poule:

View attachment 19512

View attachment 19513

View attachment 19514

View attachment 19515

View attachment 19516

View attachment 19517
Congratulations on the new dog, Peggy looks like a sweetheart. The labs are my favorite breed.

Back