It's Saturday 11-13-21 What are you doing this weekend?

Grease Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Out in Glamis. Helping @HozayKwarvo and the Glamis Veterans organization.

Flag run yesterday was amazing. Over 300 cars. Tomorrow we set up and pay respect to our Veterans here and beyond. 

Hope to see everyone this afternoon for on site shirt sales, tomorrow at the flag pole then back here at the compound for the cake cutting ceremony. 

HAve fun and be safe. 

:sail:

Watching the Boardsmanville webcam wishing I was there!

what time is the flag pole ceremony on Saturday

Beating the crap out of my buggy!!!  

Having a GREAT time!! 

It's purty warm out here.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Prepping RV, and bikes for a week long trip next week.  Maybe a few beverages along the way.  

In glamis / awesome buggy ride today with the crew! Went to town for a few lose ends , then watched the drags with @SANDPSYCHO for a bit

then helped a good friend who couldn’t be here get the special edition.50 cal ammo cans to the vets day ceremony event! there are 50 of them and they are each numbered (they came out beautiful)

Got to see some great peeps who are killing it and making the vets event Incredible!!! @HozayKwarvo @sand diva @Monkey

@Mac @YFZ4KT @Hexnutz @Grease Monkey @Orange_R@Greengo  @SandTrap @RobertL 

And whoever Else forgot

these guys are making this event incredible / the amount of work they are doing is just WOW .     it was fun to be-back in the compound with them again,…..lots of great memories!!!!

just good times with great people! Thanks for what you are doing for our Veterans!!!!

:poule:

522808B4-5A05-4A3D-AD08-42E665594343.jpeg

A244353A-BE2A-4BD0-BFF6-5C0B254D7592.jpeg

6E688E75-124F-4FDF-8F23-A9DE2CFEDDC0.jpeg

FDEF1B42-4742-4193-9D11-D9377685D3FF.jpeg

9BDCE9A6-8AB5-4685-930F-EFC72931B998.jpeg

3BF15515-9DB0-48C0-BD50-A6DA08D5C338.jpeg

In DC.  At the office.  Not in G.  Angry.

-TJ

One of my favorite parts of being out here.....  its quiet, a cup of coffee, quiet, the sun coming up, and it's nice and quiet...  lol

20211113_055838.jpg

The family is going to Pomona to watch top fuel. Going to be my 4 year old son's first time. Hopefully he likes them and is not scared 😬 

Then checking out a few RV dealers for a pusher 

Depressed in TX. Not in Glamis. Don't know what to do. Peace

Wife and I are recovering from our COVID-19 booster shot we both got yesterday. I had no reaction to shot 1 or 2. Wife was ill for about 12 hours after her 2nd shot. I basically had a 12 hour flu. Massive headache, body aches, sweating,... I was soaking wet .. shirt I had on and my head in the middle of the night. Feeling about 85% .. having more liquids and a banana.

Will work for the weekend, then I'm basically off for 3 weeks. Headed to Rialto (Mom's) to break-in my new razor that has 1 mile on it (so I don't have to do it in Glamis).. Will be there for 2 days, then Wednesday/Thursday the boy and I will be prepping and loading, headed to Glamis Friday. .. I'll be there until Thursday .. family will go home Tuesday. I have a Shock Therapy appointment on Thanksgiving, once it's done, back home for a week, then off to Kauai for a week.

I'm ready for a break, .. I've been swamped with business. Took my inventory off-line Friday so that means for the next 3 weeks only retail accounts. About 5%-10% of my regular work load. The week between Glamis and Kauai, plan to photo and list the '14 RZR.. then the 12 foot flatbed.

Ready for it!

Be safe y'all!

abc

Had a pretty good cold turned in to sinus infection this last week. Finally on the mend. Last game of the season for my daughters softball. Now time to get in the Glamis mindset. Got plenty to do. 
Wife’s birthday tomorrow. Going out eat and then cake and ice cream at home. 

Back