It's Saturday 10-9-21 What are you dong this weekend?

Doing some house maintenance, getting toys ready for last trip of the year at the end of the month and hoping to take the jeep and make a run over east to see the autumn colors always a nice ride that we haven’t done for a couple of years

You all have a great weekend and be safe

Finishing first Bloody Mary.  This rim salt is spicy!  Buddy coming up to party and fix some stuff.  

BBQing turkey later.

20211009_085702.jpg

My favorite ......  plumbing.  Replacing the kitchen faucet.   

Then head over to mom's and drop some stuff off.  Still can see her due to being sick.  

Then.....  not sure. 

working more on my garage remodel, and also making some panels to repair a hack stereo install.

Purchasing materials for Evan's Eagle project tomorrow, helping Eric work on his truck today and Evan has homecoming tonight... pictures or whatever :dunno:  cleaning out the guest house and making a couple runs to goodwill, prepping for the season and prepping for Vets event.

Last night watched my 15 year old cheer at another exciting FB game. Opposing team went for the 2 point conversion with 3 minutes left as Laguna Hills was leading 14 to 13 and didn't get it. Coach on that team probably kicking himself as most of the kickers can make that extra point to get them into OT. She was the top of the pyramid again. I think our team is like 6-1 now, which makes going to the games fun. Lots of spirit and students/parents there. I maybe saw 2-3 masks the whole time out of probably 1000 people/kids there.

Headed out to Macy's or somewhere to buy some suits. I haven't bought a new suit in maybe 20 years. Have a wedding next weekend and my first wedding as a parent, my 29 year old daughter to be wed, the following weekend in Arrowhead.

Other than that I'm doing what I've been doing.. cataloging fresh inventory as fast as I can so I can profit from the semiconductor allocation. I work everyday on this 8-12 hours. Prior to it, I was working 2-3 hours a day. Not complaining as we are minting $ right now.

Yesterday, went and ran the Gen in the TH for 20 minutes with the AC to keep it fresh.. did take a little while for it to turn over so I need to stay on that so the carb doesn't get clogged. The inside is wreck, need to do a nice cleaning before my first trip.

Y'all have a good one!

abc

Last edited by a moderator:
Chilling for 2 more days in LA Quinta doing the wife's vacation time, then off to Glamis for dad time....

Just changed the fuel filter on my MOHO. When I do maintenance I am sure happy I have a Super C. Access is very good to almost everything. Planned to do oil also but checked and only have 3k on oil so will wait until closer to 5k. Have to get on a plane tomorrow for a work trip. I hate leaving on Sunday but only other option would mean an extra day on the back end of trip so would rather get home sooner. 

Got up this morning and help a friends dad hang some kitchen  cabinets. Then wife and I jumped on the red headed mistress for a ride, stopped  for a cold  one and lunch then see where she takes us next. It's a beautiful day to be out on the scooter.

20211009_143738.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve had better weekends.  Changed the fuel filters on the motorhome spilled a bunch of fuel. Changed the oil and filter that was easy and no mess. Discovered this serpentine belt had lost a couple of the ribs. Had to remove the air cleaner and brackets that hold it on. Just to get myself up into the engine bay to remove the belt.  I get to find one tomorrow or Monday and install so we can leave on our trip.  I had to fix the brand new truck because someone came in my back yard and cut the wires to the ABS on the back axle. Who The F**k does something like that?  

Everyone have a great and safe weekend. 

went early grocery shopping and Gas then went down the Hill and Help some dear friends set up for Their Halloween party. Now back home

Played a round this morning, and then picked my team for the 2021 Canyon Cup.  12 man team, Ryder cup format, top 24 players at the course. We have a stacked team. Solid. Going to be competitive and fun. And we know what fun is… it’s when you WIN.  

Soccer practice Friday afternoon soccer games sat morning baseball game under the lights Saturday night (“fall ball” majors division 10-12yo)

Dez day trip Sunday my dad couple good buddies and I left 7am back home by 5pm, ran the buggy with new 2d trans did great, all of three boys and the wife rode for hours about half dozen biffs, no injuries,cooked burgers for lunch weather was mild was a busy weekend 

no pic of the boys riding I was keeping everyone running and up right 

85302104-A1F6-43CF-9B6B-A2D87AEEB32F.jpeg

41205BA1-B601-450C-AF22-C35C1B981641.jpeg

9FFAEB2E-ECDA-4468-88F0-051B993A71C8.jpeg

029A9676-7693-400A-AD5D-400A06654E64.jpeg

68C18916-99A4-4053-A555-39DCBBE21562.jpeg

Back